Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got my tongue pierced today -- advice

just keep it clean bro,i plan to get mine done whenever i can afford it,but thats third in line after my other nipple and belly button(i know people may think gay but one of my buddies has it and it looks sharp)

Lostdog said:

CHRIS ROCK......First impressions when lookin to get laid "You meet a girl with a pierced tounge she'll probably suck your dick..."
"You meet a guy with a pierced tounge.....He'll probably suck your.......

:lmao:

Sorry, can't help with your problem.

Exactly, what purpose does a pierced tongue have? Would you wear it to a job interview?

PinK233 said:
I'm not criticizing anyone...after all I had mine pierced before too...I'm just saying it wasn't worth the pain...it hurt like a bitch!
when i got mine pierced, i felt NOTHING!! i didn't even know he had pushed the needle through until i heard it fall on the floor. it did swell up like a jimmie dean pork sausage like over the weekend, though!

OAK: wht's gay about it? piercing is an individual thing, like tattoos. as long as the stomach is flat the navel piercing rocks!!!!!!!

rnch said:
when i got mine pierced, i felt NOTHING!! i didn't even know he had pushed the needle through until i heard it fall on the floor. it did swell up like a jimmie dean pork sausage like over the weekend, though!

OAK: wht's gay about it? piercing is an individual thing, like tattoos. as long as the stomach is flat the navel piercing rocks!!!!!!!

i think its perfectly fine but everyone else ive thrown the idea at thinks im light in the loaffers

PinK233 said:
People are still piercing their tongues?? I got mine pierced 5 years ago and I took it out about 3 years ago cuz I started seeing everyone and their mother with their tongues pierced and I thought it looked kinda cheesy....definitely wasn't worth the pain...

Me too girl got mine pierced in 97 right after basic training. It got so common i just took it out .

Top Bottom