Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

got my bf down to 8% after 4 intense months of dieting and training.. im hopping back on the cycle

Re: got my bf down to 8% after 4 intense months of dieting and training.. im hopping

matty420 said:
i've already ran this exact cycle with the exception of 4 weeks of adrol at the end with no serious problems, however if i were to cut out the drols from the end, i'll have a jumpstart for my next cycle laying around. and as far as the d-bol goes, i love them, but they give me crazy heartburn... and i don't get that from adrol. either way thanks for the advice, and what would you suggest adding to my cycle to save me from the evils of progesterone?
cabasser. anti-progesterone and will shoot your libido through the roof.

matty420 said:
i've already ran this exact cycle with the exception of 4 weeks of adrol at the end with no serious problems, however if i were to cut out the drols from the end, i'll have a jumpstart for my next cycle laying around. and as far as the d-bol goes, i love them, but they give me crazy heartburn... and i don't get that from adrol. either way thanks for the advice, and what would you suggest adding to my cycle to save me from the evils of progesterone?
I knew you were going to say you'd done it in the past. That's why I wrote that just because you're getting away once don't think your luck will last.
The deca didn't really kick in until the 4th week so that makes it a little easier.

Take it out in the end for sure. Use either anavar or winny to bump up your gains at the end.

Top Bottom