Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

got high for the first time last night

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Holy fuck, you get more and more entertaining every day.

So did you use them before or after:

1. The FTC charged Yehuda (“Juda”) Levin, Baruch Levin, and their company (Xacta 3000 Inc.) with deceptive advertising for foot pads and the defendants agreed to a judgment of $14.5 million, which represented the total revenues from the sale of the pads. However, based on their inability to pay, the entire judgment was suspended but will become due if they are found to have misrepresented their financial condition.

2. The Better Business Bureau has given the Kinoki Detox Foot Pads Company an "unsatisfactory" rating.

3. ABC's "20/20" investigated Kinoki ad Avon pads and reported:

a. When used overnight, the pads darkened, but dropping distilled water on the pads produced the same dark color.

b. Laboratory analysis of pads used by eight volunteers showed no significant evidence of heavy metals or commonly used solvents.

c. When asked for tests that would show that their products really work the companies offered no valid scientific studies.

4. A few months later, a radio reporter in California conducted a similar investigation. First she had her husband wear pads overnight and then too them to a laboratory for testing. The lab found that the heavy metal content of the used pads were the same as that of an unused pad, which meant that the pads don't "suck out any toxins." Then she held an unused pad over a pot of boiling water. The steam caused the pad to turn black, indicating that the dark color that results from wearing a Kinoki pad is caused by a chemical in the pad that reacts to moisture.

References

Stossel J. Ridding yourself of toxins or money? Company says Kinoki Foot Pads 'capture toxins from your body.' ABC News, April 11, 2008.
Varney S. Japanese foot pad is latest health fad. KQED, Aug 18, 2008.
Kinoki Detox Foot Pads. BBB reliability report, Aug 23, 2008.
Barrett S. The Aquadetox scam. Device Watch, Dec 28, 2004.
FTC charges marketers of Kinoki Foot Pads with deceptive advertising; seeks funds for consumer redress. FTC news release, Jan 28, 2009.
At FTC's request, judge Imposes ban on marketers of "detox" foot pads: Aadvertising claimed "ancient Japanese secret" could treat medical conditions. FTC news release, Nov 4, 2010.

i didnt know shit back then i was 18, but yea i said i doubted that it worked

SD youre 30 something and smoking weed...lol wow for what purpose?

For what purpose? Because sometimes I dont like being hungover like a big dog. I will never have to piss test for anyone so thats not an issue either. Its really mellowing for me, as Im sure it is for you and lots of others. I really dont understand why you think being over 30 and smoking weed should have some sort of purpose other than the same as people who drink. Would you say weed is more or less dangerous than alcohol? If not you need to be asking why anyone over 30 is drinking lol

For what purpose? Because sometimes I dont like being hungover like a big dog. I will never have to piss test for anyone so thats not an issue either. Its really mellowing for me, as Im sure it is for you and lots of others. I really dont understand why you think being over 30 and smoking weed should have some sort of purpose other than the same as people who drink. Would you say weed is more or less dangerous than alcohol? If not you need to be asking why anyone over 30 is drinking lol

nah i understand that, i jus thought u were sayin u smoked weed socially, it is very mellowing for me i think i might get some myself for night cuz i need to get to 215 lolz

nah i understand that, i jus thought u were sayin u smoked weed socially, it is very mellowing for me i think i might get some myself for night cuz i need to get to 215 lolz

i smoke both socially and sometimes by myself when theres not dick going on with everyone else and i just feel like it.

I took a drug test one time

The lady had me empty out my pockets

I pulled out the label tag from "Ready Clean"

The cleanser drank I took before going there.....lolol....idiot

I passed :)

Top Bottom