Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

good diet ??

obelix-220

im doing this diet and i want to know if its any good !!
im eating 5 meals per day wich consists of green salad and c breasts , or canned tuna !! only ,,,,,,
im on t4 @ 250mcg per day and im on 500 sust 400eq a week ,
will i see any good fat loss on this diet ?
adding flax oil will have any better results ?
can i get into starvation mode this way ?

Actually it's a horrible diet. You aren't eating any carbs besides lettuce which don't even count really, so essentially you're going to reach a state of ketosis. However you're not eating any fat either so ketosis isn't quite going to work and you're in a world of hurt.

If you want to do a ketogenic diet then add fat to what you're eating, and a lot of it. You should get 70% of your calories from fat, you could get away with less, but why push it? If you don't want to get ketogenic then you need to add some real carbs as well as some fat. EFAs are essential no matter what diet you choose, and to stay out of ketosis you need carbs.

And to add insult to injury you are WAY too low in calories. You didn't specify salad dressings, so with salad and chicken or tuna at each meal you're lucky to even have 1000 calories in total. That isn't enough to keep Allie McBeal out of stavation mode. Combined with weight training and your T4 you're calorie deficit is almost as much as your BMR. The only thing this diet is guaranteed to do is burn up muscle faster than my wife burns up money, regardless of how much AS you take.

You didn't state any stats so it's hard to make recommendations. However if you want to go the keto route then add a shitload of fat to your current list without adding any carbs. If you don't want to do keto then add some fat and some complex carbs. Make sure that you get all your fat from EFAs if you want to keep it low. I would suggest no lower than 20% fat intake regardless what diet you're on. Also add some complex carbs to each meal along with the protein. Your diet should look more like:

Meal 1:
1 cup oatmeal
chicken breast
1 tbsp flax oil

Meal 2:
1 cup brown rice
1 can tuna
2 cups green veggies

Meal 3:
1 apple
salad
1 chicken breast
1-2 tbsp olive oil in salad

Meal 4:
1 slice whole wheat toast
1 chicken breast
2 tbsp peanut butter
1-2 cups green veggies

Meal 5:
protein shake w/flax oil and banana

Just a general idea and depending on your weight you might eat more or less, but you get the picture. You don't have to eat fat at each meal so long as you get enough in other meals.

so what do u recommend for me
keto or isocaloric ??
what about adding fruits and boiled veg ?
im 5 "6 just reached 246 after this cycle im on the end of week 7 i do cardio 5 times a week and wieght training 4 times !!
im 18%bf ,
so i need to add fats and oils to get in ketosis !?
i cant get any supplements r now ! only flax oil !!!

Yes you need fat to get into ketosis, that is the whole idea of the diet. Judging that you don't know jack about the keto diet I would suggest not doing it as doing it wrong may set you back further. At your bodyfat level you should shed bodyfat pretty easily so something like an iso-caloric diet 33/33/33 or a 40/30/30 or even the 50/30/20 would do well.

In each of those diets it goes pro/carb/fat. They all will work extremely well and in your case I'd suggest the highest carb option and work from there. If you can lose weight with that many carbs then you're fine. If it slows down then drop carbs to one of the other diets.

Yes you can have some fruit but keep it to the likes of apples, bananas, strawberries, etc.. Even though fruit is loaded with sugar, some of it is still fairly low GI. Don't eat melons and such as they are high GI. Canned/boiled veggies are ok, I tend to like the soggy canned green beans more. However try to get low sodium version as they always add shit in the cans.

You said you reached 246, does that mean up or down? If you're at the end of 7 weeks have you been dieting this whole time or have you been bulking and now want to diet? If you're bulking and wanting to diet then it's a bad idea as you'll lose all that muscle you just gained. You need to let bodyweight stabilize for awhile after a cycle to ensure you don't diet it all off.

Now if you've been dieting for 7 weeks already why are you asking about this diet? If you're 18% bodyfat and have been dieting for 7 weeks then personally I think you shouldn't have gotten near the AS. There is no reason you can't quickly shed most of that fat without any AS help. Anyone should be able to hit 15% without even trying that hard. As you get lower it does get harder and drugs help you along, but if you're bodyfat was that high to begin with you made a bad choice.

actually I personally love your diet... just add fat to it... tons of it... and ketosis will kick in so strongly... you will burn more fat than you can imagine!

i gained 16 lbs on the 1st 6 weeks , then i added the t4
im at the same wieght but i feel im loosing fats !
i want to shed some more fats , i still have 3 weeks to go , and the test will be active to another 3 weeks so i think its ok to diet !?
plus summer is on and i only have 6 weeks b4 going to ibiza and i need to look good !!
thanks all for the advice ,
ps:this diet was giving to me by a competitor bb he uses pre contests ,

Top Bottom