Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going to Mexico for one week, how to dose my gear?

meluvprop

I'm going to Mexico, was going to get laid off for one week at my job so taking a one week trip.

The problem is this, I am currently injecting 25mg dbol suspension every morning, every monday I take a 2ml shot 200mg each of primo and eq, every thursday taking a 2.5ml shot 200mg each of primo and eq and 175mg sust.

My flight leaves next Friday, since I will be shooting on the thursday, should I dose up a weeks worth on Friday before I leave since I won't be able to shoot till the following friday? For instance take my regular thursday shot, then friday shoot 4.5ml including 400mg each of primo and eq and 175mg sust.

How will that effect my blood levels? Whats the best way to keep my blood levels up for this trip?

Also, I'll have to drop the dbol suspension while I'm away, and start again when I get back in a week, will this throw my hormones out of whack?

I may be able to find some dbol tabs in a pharmacia.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated?

I'm going to Mexico, was going to get laid off for one week at my job so taking a one week trip.

The problem is this, I am currently injecting 25mg dbol suspension every morning, every monday I take a 2ml shot 200mg each of primo and eq, every thursday taking a 2.5ml shot 200mg each of primo and eq and 175mg sust.

My flight leaves next Friday, since I will be shooting on the thursday, should I dose up a weeks worth on Friday before I leave since I won't be able to shoot till the following friday? For instance take my regular thursday shot, then friday shoot 4.5ml including 400mg each of primo and eq and 175mg sust.

How will that effect my blood levels? Whats the best way to keep my blood levels up for this trip?

Also, I'll have to drop the dbol suspension while I'm away, and start again when I get back in a week, will this throw my hormones out of whack?

I may be able to find some dbol tabs in a pharmacia.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated?

Personally , I would not change anything. Dose as you normally do and take a week off and restart your normal injection method and dose the day you get back from Mexico. 1 week will not make a difference.

Top Bottom