Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going to be combining Oxandrolone, Alpha Lipoic Acid, LPC, Creatine and Glutamine...

F

Frackal

I am now the proud owner of a kilogram of Glutamine peptides and 1000 100mg ALA caps from the wonderful folks at kilosports.

I am also going to be purchasing a kilo of lysophasphatidylcholine and creatine.

As we know, oxandrolone increases creatine synthesis, and halts the exit of amino acids from the muscle cell. As we also know, the anabolic status of the muscle cell depends largely upon it's state of hydration, AND as we also ALSO know, creatine and glutamine are the front-running supps to increase muscular hydration.

So, my theory / experiment is going to be to combine large doses of ALA, at least 1000mg* daily, with LPC (enhances nutrient uptake in the gut), and 40g creatine per day along with around 30 grams glutamine per day, with a loading phase of 50 or so grams of Glut. the first few days.

Caloric intake will be around 5000 calories per day, which is bulking status for me, but not extreme....though many people say that they don't gain off of ox, I am betting I will do rather well...the strength increases alone, which I am expecting will be large, will of course cause adaption and growth, and the ox should also keep me in at least a mild anabolic state at all times.

Some may wonder whyI am doing this...well I am puttering around waiting until I decide what true bulk cycle I want to do (probably test/eq) in a few months, but I love ox and I love experimenting with this kind of stuff. My goal is to go from my present weight which is around 200-205 at a low bodyfat to 210 with a similar bodyfat.

If anyone's interested they can follow my progress in my online journal, this was supposed to have started already but there have been delays...

If anyone has gotten this far without becoming bored and clicking back, I'd love to hear suggestions for optimizing this even further....Also, I am not sure on the ox dosage, will probably be around 35-40 mg per day.

*I haven't really been able to find a definitive answer on what is the optimal dosage of ALA per day...I assume a gram per day is safe? I was thinking of using 1200 mg per day, 200 with each meal except for the post-workout meal, which would have 400...

Also, I have not been able to find out when I should take the ALA relative to the time I eat meals...30 min before, 30 min after, and at the same time, I have found recommendations for all 3...Fonz, Huck..?

Last edited:
Keep the ox at the higher end dosage,and chug down some grapefruit juice 20minutes prior to it's administration to tie up those phase-I enzymes.Sounds awesome my man.

from patrick arnold reply to the same article posted on ANABOLEX

To the best of my knowledge the compounds in grapefruit do not affect the major deactivating metabolic pathways of anabolic steroids. They may affect minor pathways like hydroxylases but the reductase and dehydrogenase enzymes are not affected.

Just cuz it works on some drugs does not mean it works on all.

Frack take the AKA 30 mins before a big carb meal...pm me how this cycle goes

Well grapefruit juice is cheap enough that I'll use it anyway, good tip huck...I assume we're looking for naringin as the active ingredient, yes?

Anyway, in case anyone missed it, here's the logic:

Ox will work systergenically with creatine and glutamine, by increasing the amount present in the muscle cell.
Creatine and glutamine will work systergenically together in a few ways, mainly of course by increasing intracellular hydration.

The ALA will work systergenically with the creatine and glutamine, shuttling more into muscles along with shuttling more glucose, causing a further increase in cell volume. It will also be far more than enough along with the glutamine to take care of liver function, it will work with the ox to a degree by helping to lower bodyfat through it's insulin mimicking actions, and of course no one can forget it's powerful antioxidant benefits.

The LPC will help increase abosortion of all nutrients and supps for the most part as I understand it. It will also help to counteract Ox's appetite supressing effects, as it stimulates appetite.

Now, about the ALA, look above and you can see 2 people saying different things already...I'd like Huck, Fonz, Macro if you are around sir, or someone simliar to tell me when is the best time to take it.

Also, I'd like to note that if I were to run this cylcle for almost 11 weeks, at 40mg per day, it would cost me roughly 300 dollars for the entire cycle of ox, and this is not ** ox. Compare that to the 500 or so dollars it will cost me to run test/eq, nolva, clomid, proscar, etc... for 8 weeks with more sides and observe why ox is so wonderful.

Last edited:
Naringin is the ticket,and while I have EXTREME respect for P.Arnold,I will have to disagree with him on this one if he is referring to the c-17aa's...Personally,I run my ALA about 15-20 minutes PRIOR to carb consumption to give it a chance to be active in blood BEFORE glucose starts making its way to it's targeted cells.Just my.02.

Last edited:
huck can u use thed grapefruit juice with creatine as well ... someone told me that the acid in grapefruit juice can destroy the creatine?

HUCK

Is it the Naringin or is it the bergamottin??????

http://www.people.virginia.edu/~rjh9u/grfruit.html

Researchers at the University of Michigan and Parke-Davis Pharmaceutical Research appear to have identified the compound in grapefruit juice, bergamottin, that seems to be responsible for inactivating cytochrome P450 3A4, the enzyme that metabolizes about 60% of all drugs ranging from antihistamines to blood pressure drugs. Bergamottin appears to cause irreversible changes in cytochrome P450 3A4 in the active site of the enzyme.

--------------
FRACKAL

Throw in some Metformin (Glucophage) or phenformin with that ALA

http://www.smart-drugs.com/Ward-Dean-metformin.htm

Metformin, to the contrary, acts by increasing the sensitivity of peripheral tissues (like muscles) to the effects of insulin. In effect, it rejuvenates this response, restoring the effects of glucose and insulin too much younger physiological levels. Although metformin is approved only for use in type II (non insulin dependant) diabetics, I use it with a great deal of success on my type 1 (insulin dependant) diabetic patients as well

Next time consider buying your ALA somewhere other than kilosports

Beyond-A-Century
https://www2.acadia.net/cgi-bin/BAC/web_store.cgi
Enter keywords in search: LIPOIC ACID, ALPHA PURE
50 grams (bulk powder) / Price: $19.00 / 3.8 cents per 100mg
Daily Dosage 900mg = 34.2 cents

www.nutriteam.com/alpha.htm#180 :
180 (300mg) caps = 54grams / Price: $28.95 / 5.36 cents per 100 mg
Daily Dosage 900mg (3 caps) = 48.24 cents

www.kilosports.com :
1000 (100mg) caps = 100grams / Price: $69.95 / 6.99 cents per 100 mg
Daily Dosage 900mg (9 caps) = 62.91 cents