Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goal: Jacked inner pecs and thunderous biceps

I haven't posted any workouts this week....it was really deload, nothing real eventful......I swapped close grip for flat bench to give my pecs a break, the outer pecs where they tie in to the shoulder felt like they were gonna snap at any moment just walking around, lol.....I did power cleans and jump shrugs and no deadlifting, and I front squatted twice and only back squatted once......I should be feeling pretty strong for BTN push presses tomorrow.

My bodyweight was down to 249, which is minus 6 lbs, which pissed me off.....I have been liking that 255 range for pressing, so I watched that Greg Jones Vid floating around on here this morning for motivation, then went to Subway at lunch and destroyed 2 foot longs with extra ranch dressing, and I am still starving.

About the recorder....I think am gonna start shopping for one....I can afford one, it is just one of those things that wasn't a priority, but really I'd feel terrible taking money from board members for something unnecessary when they can better spend or donate it to a cause that is actually worthy, especially with xmas and all coming up, lol.

:lmao: ... ok, let's stick to the...

WW whips BigT
*B* whips Sarge

... when needed :bfold:

Nice... Whenever I order 2 sandwiches, people don't think i'm serious... waitress' get a kick out of it... breakfast... oh man, don't even... lol... yes i want a 8 egg omelet and a 5 stack of choclate chip pancakes... oh and a side of bacon :lmao: :evil:

:( As I eat my veggie, ground beef, chicken, and brown rice, lol.

anyway... lol

Cool, so Deload week... I'm sure you can bang out whatever weight you want to press with a few pounds down... you haven't OHP'd for what... a week or so, right?

Awesome... get that camera rollin', lol... we all want to see the Big Guy in action ... in the nonest- :rainbow: sense there is.

Just saw your new avi. Clearly, you need to bring up your traps...try smitty shrugs with a 3 second hold up top will bring in the trap/delt tie-in.

Maybe save it for another journal since this cycle is primarily pecs and bi's.

Top Bottom