Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goal: Jacked inner pecs and thunderous biceps

al420 said:
I think you should start a "Women that want to whip Biggt" thread
yep, there'll be a few extra women that won't get a chance, so can i borrow them, can i huh, can i, can i?

throw a dog a bone :verygood:

I am starting a 3 week volume run on Monday...I really beat myself up this month and last week's deload was much needed......I already pounded down close to 2000 cals and it is only 11 AM, lol.......The next 3 weeks will be front squats twice a week and back squats once......I'll post up my workout I drew up a little later......I'm off to catch some high school football live and in person, PA's all-time coaching wins leader and a 6 time AAA state champ is at a AAAA school this year trying to build them into a powerhouse.....then hitting a local watering hole for Penn St-Notre Dame.....then Texas-Ohio State tonight......lots of Guiness drinking and lots of eating, lol.

lol... that's impressive eating!

That is a quality saturday right there... Enjoy man :beer: :drink2:

Lookin' forward to see what the volume and workouts look like :coffee:

BiggT said:
I am starting a 3 week volume run on Monday...I really beat myself up this month and last week's deload was much needed......I already pounded down close to 2000 cals and it is only 11 AM, lol.......The next 3 weeks will be front squats twice a week and back squats once......I'll post up my workout I drew up a little later......I'm off to catch some high school football live and in person, PA's all-time coaching wins leader and a 6 time AAA state champ is at a AAAA school this year trying to build them into a powerhouse.....then hitting a local watering hole for Penn St-Notre Dame.....then Texas-Ohio State tonight......lots of Guiness drinking and lots of eating, lol.

I think it's plausible to say that you will have had 15,000 cals by the end of that night.

fucking texas - ohio game... UT only left 4000 tickets for the non-season pass holding students and i was 7000th in line so i do not get to go. that and there are 40,000 ohio bitchs here.

I probably had close to 10,000 calories yesterday, lol.....I started training today as I didn't drink as much as I planned, between 3 and 9, I probably had about 1 Guiness an hour and I never felt buzzed at any point, plus with all the shit I ate, and also, believe it or not Guiness is pretty nutritiously dense, I figured I'd get a great workout today. Penn State was pwned yesterday, lol, and I was pulling for Texas too....and I am glad I am not a betting man, because all I have to say about FL State and Troy is wtf? a win is a win....but TROY, lol.

I am gonna start a new journal and link it here. I'll outline the 3 week loading phase in the beginning.

Top Bottom