Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine and Flax Seed Oil

DaveNY

What is Glutamine for? Will it aid a cut diet in any way? I know it is added to my myoplex, but I'm not sure if I'm getting enough that way. Also, where can you purchase flax seed oil? And I've heard that maybe I should try fish oil as well...any thoughts? I currently use creatine as my only supplement. Thanks guys.

DaveNY :fro:

glutamine helps my recovery!

the SHIT works! but can be pricey. Im using Pro Labs Glutamine powder.

STUBS

Glutamine is a non-essesntial free form amino acid. Glutamine is the single most abundant amino acid found in skeletal muscle and is believed to help with muscle cell volumisation and endurance.

OFF THE BACK OF THE PROLAB TUB ^^^^^^^^

Use the search thingy whatsit for more info on glutamine...

STUBS

Stubs said it for glutamine.

You can buy flax at almost any supplement store and using that is better than fish oil. Fish oil smells & tastes like crap and you can get all the Omega-3 & -6 you need from flax. I use 1 tablespoons 2x/day usually mixed with my protein shakes.

Try www.dpsnutrition.com for good prices on flax, glutamine & everything else.

flax is rich in omega 3- ratio is 4:1, exclusive use of flax results in loss of omega 6 - add oils rich in omega 6 to get complete EFA's- hemp oil is a good one

Who ever thought I'd get a response from the man himself! Heh, thanks George...and of course everyone else who replied.

Cheers.

DaveNY :fro:

Top Bottom