Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GK and Sarms Cycle

I agree.. stay the Clomid as soon as you finish your Oxandrovar

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

okay its been a few days since my last post.. I am in my PCT right now and I am feeling pretty really good. I was able to do some straight bar bench yesterday with a little weight on the bar (315lbs) it hurt my shoulder a little bit, but nothing like before...Cant wait to start throwing up the weight again on bench. I was hoping to complete in the Iowa Games this summer, but I think my should wont be ready. I hoping the MK is helping this out.. I think it is. I started MK about two weeks back to get it in my system before my PCT started. My veins are still popping which makes me pretty pumped while I am working out... Love seeing that!! My calf and quad pumps are slowly going away which is a huge plus when I am running. I started doing a couple of miles for warm up and then work out and then once I get home go for another 2 mile ran. I believe this is helping/shocking my system increase weight loss/stamina. I think ... ya I am addicted to working out again... LOVE IT.

Products right now:
clomid 50 (2 pills am)
MK 25ml (am)
N2guard 4 pills (2am and 2pm)
HCgenerate 5 pills (3am and 2 pm)
GW 20-30ml (15ml in am 10 to 15ml right before working out)
Keto burn 3 pills (1 before each main meal)
L-Alb 15ml (every 4 to 5 hours)
Liqdex AI (.5 ml am and 1ml pm ED) slowly taping it off to just .5 ED then .5 EOD-that the plan
TUDCA 2 pills

As if this morning down 21 lbs this was not my main goal as many as you know if you have been following my log. Legs are tired .. mainly doing two cardio session before lifting and hour or so after workout. I guess doing legs on those days does not help either... But Stevie push pull leg routine is great. If you don't have a routine in place... Do this routine..love it.

Question for everyone: Do you need an actual product that is labeled for PCT or is Clomid, N2guard, and Hcgenerate good enough for recovery. I am thinking it is but I like to hear others thoughts.

As if this morning down 21 lbs this was not my main goal as many as you know if you have been following my log. Legs are tired .. mainly doing two cardio session before lifting and hour or so after workout. I guess doing legs on those days does not help either... But Stevie push pull leg routine is great. If you don't have a routine in place... Do this routine..love it.

Question for everyone: Do you need an actual product that is labeled for PCT or is Clomid, N2guard, and Hcgenerate good enough for recovery. I am thinking it is but I like to hear others thoughts.

cardio before lifiting is a no no buddy.

clomid,hcgen,n2G is fine for pct.

... But Stevie push pull leg routine is great. If you don't have a routine in place... Do this routine..love it.

thanks bro. glad I could help ya

don't go crazy if you are feeling hurt, allow your body to recover... I hit a PR recently and now I am backing off for the next couple months to let my body catch up

Top Bottom