Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GK and Sarms Cycle

Iam impressed how you keep pushing yourself and working through it. Great job man! You certainly have the guts just stay healthy. Those days you do go lighter or have off are needed by everyone to recover and grow. Keep it up bro!

Night vision is gone as of last night, so it took about 4 days to get it out of my system. I am down to a few days left of OX at 4 pills a day. My arms feel massive and I am loving run on the treadmill and lifting in the mirror. It gives a sense of pleasure to see my body transform. In few days I will start my PCT with MK and GW with unleash comb set. I am starting to use my HCgenerate a couple of days ago to help easy my way into my PCT. Looking forward to my PCT... I cant believe I am actually saying that...lol. I do think the taking 4 pills of OX has hender my running. I would remember doing 3 to 4 miles and now it hard to get 2 miles with the pumps that I am getting with running.

Night vision is gone as of last night, so it took about 4 days to get it out of my system. I am down to a few days left of OX at 4 pills a day. My arms feel massive and I am loving run on the treadmill and lifting in the mirror. It gives a sense of pleasure to see my body transform. In few days I will start my PCT with MK and GW with unleash comb set. I am starting to use my HCgenerate a couple of days ago to help easy my way into my PCT. Looking forward to my PCT... I cant believe I am actually saying that...lol. I do think the taking 4 pills of OX has hender my running. I would remember doing 3 to 4 miles and now it hard to get 2 miles with the pumps that I am getting with running.

4 days is fast! Glad to hear.Looks like you are going along very well.I will be here follwing you right through pct.Osta/gw should help give you near the smoothest pct's you have ever ran.

I started my MK today to get that in my body before the OX wears out (1 1/2 day left)... kind of a precaution. I know it takes around 8-10 days to start feeling the effects.. at least that how it was in the past. I think I will wait on the clomid until June to start that.. unless you guys that it would be better to start right away.

Yesterday I killed my leg.. I love Steve's push pull leg theory.. I had the slide load up with weight and had people spotting me on both sides to make sure the plates did not fall off the bar.

taken right now:
OX (1 1/2 days left)
GW
L-Alb
MK
HCgenerate
N2guard
TUDCA

I started my MK today to get that in my body before the OX wears out (1 1/2 day left)... kind of a precaution. I know it takes around 8-10 days to start feeling the effects.. at least that how it was in the past. I think I will wait on the clomid until June to start that.. unless you guys that it would be better to start right away.

Yesterday I killed my leg.. I love Steve's push pull leg theory.. I had the slide load up with weight and had people spotting me on both sides to make sure the plates did not fall off the bar.

taken right now:
OX (1 1/2 days left)
GW
L-Alb
MK
HCgenerate
N2guard
TUDCA

Did you experience any pumps with the Ox or did you use Taurine?

I used taurine most of the time until I ran out and yes I had some pumps.. I believe that is what made my running harder for me

If I had a guinea pig it would be you bro! Haha
i like that you stay consistent motivated and pedal all the way down!!! Hell yea!
Good job bro!

taken right now:
OX (1 1/2 days left)
GW
L-Alb
MK
HCgenerate
N2guard
TUDCA

I would start the Clomid just as soon as the Oxandrovar runs out. No reason to wait for it when you are ready to start recovering

Top Bottom