Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GJ's 2012 transformation log

I'll give it a go one day. :)

Boom!

Yep LG hit it.
They are both so dam androgynous that if your not overeating they are gonna cut weight off you.
BTW boobsy did do a cycle of Dbol and she did very well on it. I would not be afraid for her to do either Beast or Anadrol.
Using womens dosages she should be fine.

Yeah now I remember! She said she was quite tolerant of the androgenic sides, slightly deeper voice but it cleared up off cycle I think she said. Maybe 10-20mg per day?

Ive used Beast and Ive used Anadrol.
For me its the Anadrol hands down.
Reason is cuz I just feel so dam good on it and I didnt get that on Beast.

But do you all know that either one of these also makes for a hell of a cutter?
They do if you have your diet plan and your workout in accordance.

This^^^ adrol gave me strength, and kept me cut me at the same. But the only problem I broke out bad on it. I don't know if was the quality of gear that caused this, or if it's because it was such a powerful compound

Thats the exact same way it affected me.I actually thought i had something else.

Tren shmen. The other option is that gj got too big to even type on a keyboard and doesn't have that speech to type function on computer since all money went into his crazy cycle Lmfao! :D

Lmao...I'm still around just have a TON of shit goin on and my car was stolen a little over half way through this so I fell off track...kept up pretty good with training but my diet went to shit, I could have stuck it out but the stress factor was through the roof in my life making dieting that much more difficult.

Lmao...I'm still around just have a TON of shit goin on and my car was stolen a little over half way through this so I fell off track...kept up pretty good with training but my diet went to shit, I could have stuck it out but the stress factor was through the roof in my life making dieting that much more difficult.

I feel ya bro. I went through a real bad spot to and went real far backwards. It happens bro, it's life, just got to keep pushing.

I would Freak if my car was stolen, esp my Jeep! I hope things work out my friend.

Top Bottom