Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GJ's 2012 transformation log

gymjunkie09

Stats

Male
5'8"
178lbs
13%ish bf

I will be cutting and shooting for sub 7% bf

Routine will look something like this....a.m fasted cardio mon,wed and pwo cardio on fri

Monday-Back
Tues-Chest
Wed-off
Thurs.-Legs
Friday.Delts/shoulders
Sat-Arms

Cycle will be......

Anavar 80mg ed 1-8
Test E 250mg/week 1-12
Primo E 600mg/week 1-12
Mast Prop 700mg/week 3-12
Tren Ace 350mg/week 5-12
Proviron 75mg/ed 7-12
Albuterol 1-4, 9-12
T3 1-12
N2slin 1-12 3 caps ed

N2bm Supps.....

N2slin
N2guard
Wheytobuildmuscle
Wd-hmp
Powerchews Pre-workout

Diet

Breakfast
6oz 93% lean ground beef (rinsed)
1/2 c egg whites
1/4 c oats
1 banana

PWO
2 scoops whey
3 tbls wd-hmp

PWO Meal
6oz ground beef
1/2 c red kidney beans

Meal 4,5,6
6oz baked chicken breast
lettuce
spinach
1 serving almond

right around 2,600 calories at a 50/20/30....dieting nice and slow here, will drop cals as necessary

will have pics up by wed

Not a good start here, pinned 300mg primo yesterday and 250mg test e in my quad and I can barely walk right now. This is never happened to me before Idk if its the primo or what but this **** hurts. Hopefully ill be able to train tomorrow. I heard primo has a bite to it but god Damn this **** hurts lol....heating it up and hitting delts with it next time for sure

Dang GJ, sorry to hear that P is biting you bro. Maybe try mixing it with your Test? might help a little bit...
Looks like a hell of a cycle there bro, take good care of yourself on that!
As always your log is looking gr8 bro and Im looking forward to following along with you in here.
Best of luck GJ and be safe!

Dang GJ, sorry to hear that P is biting you bro. Maybe try mixing it with your Test? might help a little bit...
Looks like a hell of a cycle there bro, take good care of yourself on that!
As always your log is looking gr8 bro and Im looking forward to following along with you in here.
Best of luck GJ and be safe!

Thanks bro, I actually did mix it with test...I'm thinking I may have grazed a vein cause I got some blood after the inject. I'll just heat it up and hit my delts with the primo but I havnt been in this much pain since I hit my calf with test/deca during last years comp.....I'm sure u remember that lol. It's good to have u back on the boards big bro

OH man I do remember that. The funny thing is that I love that combo in my calves, no pain at all man, they just get all pumped up!

"It's good to have u back on the boards big bro"

Much thanks bro for that!

I'm looking forward to seeing how things turn out for you! Primo can have some bite to it, best of luck to you!

Top Bottom