Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GJ's 2012 transformation log

:D

Anadrol is strong shit but hear conflicting things about it. Think I will just stick with dbol or maybe even tbol.

Beastdrol is basically real gear lol. I haven't used it but many of the good bros on this site that I respect and trust love it and say its that damn good, I believe em.

I am thinking about doing a 6 week dbol only cycle at like 50mg/day :D should be fun haha.

Have fun with that bro, I'm gonna just stick with what I've got for orals. Beast seems to be a favourite for many peeps, I'm gonna save it to kickstart a fat winter bulk :evil:

:D

Anadrol is strong shit but hear conflicting things about it. Think I will just stick with dbol or maybe even tbol.

I hear you get quite wet gains from it and besides I got a shit ton o' beast, why bother with anything else?

I hear you get quite wet gains from it and besides I got a shit ton o' beast, why bother with anything else?

You could always just send a bunch of that beast across the pond :qt:

Hmmm can women take this beast? I like the sound of these gains !?

Honestly i would rate beast over oxymethalone,i ran androlics at 100mg a day an got better strength frm beast

There he goes 1 of gods own prototypes,a high powered mutant of sum kind never even considered for mass production,too weird to live and to rare to die!

Hmmm can women take this beast? I like the sound of these gains !?

I don't think so luv, it's highly androgenic might give you a beard and shit, could get done virilisation. But I can safely say it won't shut you down! Lol!

Seriously though I'd ask Nate, he'll know for sure but like I said I think it's a no no for women....

i don't think so luv, it's highly androgenic might give you a beard and shit, could get done virilisation. But i can safely say it won't shut you down! Lol!

Seriously though i'd ask nate, he'll know for sure but like i said i think it's a no no for women....

+1

Honestly i would rate beast over oxymethalone,i ran androlics at 100mg a day an got better strength frm beast

There he goes 1 of gods own prototypes,a high powered mutant of sum kind never even considered for mass production,too weird to live and to rare to die!

You ain't the first to say that. I've heard many times that beast at 30mgs per day is equal to it stronger than anadrol at 100mgs per day.

Top Bottom