Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GJ's 2012 transformation log

Tren shmen. The other option is that gj got too big to even type on a keyboard and doesn't have that speech to type function on computer since all money went into his crazy cycle Lmfao! :D

Yeah like one if those BBers who are so huge they can't twist to wipe they ass!

Yeah they have to hire or intimidate someone to do it for them. So much gear that they just shit dbol/tbol/anadrol hahahahaha

Tren shmen. The other option is that gj got too big to even type on a keyboard and doesn't have that speech to type function on computer since all money went into his crazy cycle Lmfao! :D

I got this dude in the gym tryin to tell me there's no way Beastdrol is stronger than "real" AAS!

Little does he know!

I got this dude in the gym tryin to tell me there's no way Beastdrol is stronger than "real" AAS!

Little does he know!

Beastdrol is basically real gear lol. I haven't used it but many of the good bros on this site that I respect and trust love it and say its that damn good, I believe em.

I am thinking about doing a 6 week dbol only cycle at like 50mg/day :D should be fun haha.

That's what I told him. Geezer insisted there was no way it was stronger than anadrol! I offered to sell him a bottle of mine at half price (I got in the BOGO sale last year) and he ducked out!

That's what I told him. Geezer insisted there was no way it was stronger than anadrol! I offered to sell him a bottle of mine at half price (I got in the BOGO sale last year) and he ducked out!

I've never used beast, but I can vouch for adrol, one of the strongest compounds I've ever used. My strength gains were ridiculous on it.

yeah they have to hire or intimidate someone to do it for them. So much gear that they just shit dbol/tbol/anadrol hahahahaha

rotflmfao!!

My bench went from 185lbs X 8 reps, to 225lbs for 12 reps and 245lbs for 6 reps. That was also dosed at 100mg day

I've never used beast, but I can vouch for adrol, one of the strongest compounds I've ever used. My strength gains were ridiculous on it.

I gave a mate of mine a bottle of beast for Christmas, he reckons he put on 7kg in 3 weeks with it then stopped the cycle short cos peeps were asking him what he was on!

I'm gonna taste the beast this winter, round November I reckon :) I'll let you know what I think.

Top Bottom