Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GJ's 2012 transformation log

Legs Today

10min lit cardio wu

Leg curl/Leg extension ss wu
70x20/40x20
70x20/40x20
70x20/40x20

Squat
135x10
185x12
185x12
185x12
185x12

Leg Press
Feet Wide-360x25
Feet Close-360x25
Feet Wide-360x25
Feet Close-360x25
Feet Wide-360x25
Feet Close-360x25

Machine Hack Squat
180x15
180x15
180x15
180x15
180x15

SLDL
135x10
185x10
185x10
185x10
185x10

Today was one of those days, weights felt light as hell but I felt lazy as shit lol...took a little longer than usual but got it don. Probably just a little lethargy from the tren, nothing I cant work through we'll see what I feel like tomorrow

Nice man! Always an awesome feeling when the weights you might have felt were heavy at one point now feel light.

just an update here, I've had some pretty crazy personal issues this past 4-5 days but have managed to stick to my gym schedule, not my diet quite so much tho just havn't been keeping up with my posts i'm just mentally drained at the moment...god what a mess this last week has been blah

just an update here, I've had some pretty crazy personal issues this past 4-5 days but have managed to stick to my gym schedule, not my diet quite so much tho just havn't been keeping up with my posts i'm just mentally drained at the moment...god what a mess this last week has been blah

Hope things are alright, keep your head up

im using the hammer strength machine were you sit down and grab the handles behind your shoulders on either side of your head and crunch down so it hits upper and lower abs at the same time, I start on 80lbs go till failure and drop it to 60 and go till failure all the way down to 20lbs and I do this 3 times and it really gets my abs poppin, i'm also gonna start throwing a lot of jackknife reps in after the heavier hammer strength reps to add density to my abs

heres where alot of people fail to finish their ab routine

Lay on a bench put a dumbell between your legs and do dumbell raises , it will really bring out those lower abs!

heres where alot of people fail to finish their ab routine

Lay on a bench put a dumbell between your legs and do dumbell raises , it will really bring out those lower abs!
nice, ill start doing these cause my lower abs are def lacking....

Top Bottom