Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend thinks she's pregnant.

She took two tests this morning...both negative.

For those who question why I mentioned a DNA test, it's because of the recent nature of the relationship. She works at a bar and goes out just about every night of the week, while I work early mornings. I've caught her in a handful of lies and needless to say, there's been a lot of mistrust lately.

score! :)

Be careful with this chica.....which you already know....

Her last period was about a week late, and that period lasted only about 1.5 days and was very light, she said. Ever since then (about two weeks) she's been very crampy and has had a couple days of feeling ill in the morning.

Is it even possible for her to have a light period and still be pregnant? I'd like to think not. On top of this, I've been on gear for about 30 consecutive months.

I always used condoms when I came inside her, but I went raw for the bulk of the sessions until I approached climax.

Either I have a freak sperm, or she is fucking someone else, if she is pregnant.

Either way she is taking a pregnancy test in the morning. Wish me luck bros.

dna test

$100 but you have to wait for a live birth..

For those who question why I mentioned a DNA test, it's because of the recent nature of the relationship. She works at a bar and goes out just about every night of the week, while I work early mornings. I've caught her in a handful of lies and needless to say, there's been a lot of mistrust lately.

Ok how bout this... you don't trust her implicitely so you dump her. Simple... shmimple.

If she is actively lying to you, I would leave. It is hard to completely trust someone, but if you aren't almost all the way there I would pack her bags. Good luck bro. Hijack...stringbean, my laptop died. we ended up doing dinner in south jersey at a friends. Sorry I couldn't get back with ya.

trust me dude...get the fuck out of there...leave her now!!!!shes trying to steal your seed!!! child support alimony soccer games step dads....your on a path to destruction brother...go date a girl thats on the infertile!!!!lmfoa

Now that you are in the clear about her not being pregnant, this is the time to dump her.

Top Bottom