Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend thinks she's pregnant.

Kids are pretty cool man. Aside from the not sleeping (she just slept through the last two nights. yay!), peeing on you, barfing in your mouth, and when they t_ubgirl you after you cleaned them off and are getting ready to put the new diaper on. Those things aside, badass all the way.

She took two tests this morning...both negative.

For those who question why I mentioned a DNA test, it's because of the recent nature of the relationship. She works at a bar and goes out just about every night of the week, while I work early mornings. I've caught her in a handful of lies and needless to say, there's been a lot of mistrust lately.

Good. Now you won't have to worry about the Drano douche.

Now, keep that shit wrapped. You may have lucked out this time, but pulling out is not a form of birth control.

She wanted to get frisky today and we didn't have any condoms, I refused. Said it was oral only day. Not going through this again.

For those who question why I mentioned a DNA test, it's because of the recent nature of the relationship. She works at a bar and goes out just about every night of the week, while I work early mornings. I've caught her in a handful of lies and needless to say, there's been a lot of mistrust lately.

Scandalous woman? NEVER!!!! I don't believe you!!!!!!

Top Bottom