Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend thinks she's pregnant.

in 2008 it's almost impossible to find a women my age who isn't up to sneaky shit

maybe the places I meet them, in fact very likely. I cant trust anyone anymore. im better off staying single and seaking out bar girls
my wife told me this today...i told her i will die alone in house pussy isnt worth marriage...
ill hold out for bar whores when they come!!!!lmfao

in 2008 it's almost impossible to find a women my age who isn't up to sneaky shit

maybe the places I meet them, in fact very likely. I cant trust anyone anymore. im better off staying single and seaking out bar girls

Nothing wrong with a scorching case of teh herp every once in a while.

Where are you meeting chicks, that you're finding girls who are even more disreputable than random bar whores?

Where are you meeting chicks, that you're finding girls who are even more disreputable than random bar whores?

I actually did meet this one at a bar, but I thought she was different

valedictorian of her high school class
high school class president
in uni to be a nurse
on the crew team at MSU
all of the above not normal for some bar skank

always seemed like the sweetest girl, and maybe I'm wrong, but I've got a feeling and noticed more than few things that make think she's fucking around

post pics of this sperm gobbbling twat
and yes, pics are out there, search her name they will show up for the crew photo
!!

post pics of this sperm gobbbling twat
and yes, pics are out there, search her name they will show up for the crew photo
!!

I have some around, I'll PM you some. getting ready for bed.

not going to post them on here unless shit really does hit the fan. right now all I have is suspicions

Top Bottom