Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend thinks she's pregnant.

Good luck bro, I got my girl preg while on last year. The best thing to do is be supportive of the situation bro. My girl miscarried, which was good for the situation we were in. I in no way wished for it though. As we get older, we have to man up to our responsibilities. We have all cheated in our life, I find it hard to cut somebody off for something everyone has done.

JMO

lolololol at puddles....you crack me up with this shit..

BM I usually love your posts and you are very knowledgeable, but I also think you only think about things from one side....the womans. But unfortunately there have been many good men that have be burned by evil women....in cases like this. If he thinks that there might be a possiblilty that it could be someone elses baby....he should have a dna test done. Why should he raise and pay for a child thats not his....if thats the case. He did also mention that thier relationship has been rocky lately ....so who knows what he means by that. Maybe they have been having alot of trouble...and when that happens some people go elsewhere for some action. Its unfortunately a reality....people can be manipulative.

We could also be discussing this for no reason...many people have had pregnancy scares..in fact probably most have had to face this issue. Either way good luck brother.....if she is pregnant and its yours...than congrats because its an amazing thing once you go through it.

I have personally known 2 men (dated one of them) that didn't know a child wasn't theres until way after the fact. One of them was not married and he found out like a year/two later after he had supported and bonded with the child that is was not his biological child. The other was married and found out the day the child was born that due to RH factor there is NO WAY the child could have been his.

So believe me when I tell you I feel for men AND women.

I still say that if he question's his gf's fidelity whether there is a baby or not they should break up - period. I know that if any man that I was with for nearly 2 years pulled that shit on me, I would dump his ass YESTERDAY. See I am advising that BOTH are not meant for each other, not one-sided at all.

Any woman that either tries to rope a man into 18 years of child support should be shot.

Any woman who isn't 100% sure who fathered her child and doens't tell the man she was supposed to be faithful to (in addition to the poor shmuck she fucked once, yea right) that there is SOME QUESTION about paternity from the minute she finds out she is pregnant should also be shot for they are scandalous hos. Any man who would tolerate being treated this way and would continue to squander his affections on that woman, well then, he gets what he deserves.

We all make mistakes and at the end of the day have to deal with them alone. However, there are certain hallmarks to behaviors that keep repeating themselves. If we simply choose to ignore these hallmarks instead of manning up and facing them then we are doomed to keep repeating them. So we will keep welcoming the same types of abuse into our lives, then who is REALLY to blame?

Good luck bro, I got my girl preg while on last year. The best thing to do is be supportive of the situation bro. My girl miscarried, which was good for the situation we were in. I in no way wished for it though. As we get older, we have to man up to our responsibilities. We have all cheated in our life, I find it hard to cut somebody off for something everyone has done.

JMO

Not true... A more fair statement would be that WE'VE ALL MADE MISTAKES.

I'm sorry that you two went through that but it seems that it worked out in the end. May I ask if the two of you are still together?

There is a thing called a pregnancy test

hmmm i thought you were :rainbow: all these years.... jk bro

best of luck with that. girls getting pregnant are always unexpected even if your trying from what i hear. you'll probably make out alright maybe's she just stressed or some shit. fyi you might need her to take the pregnancy test up to 4-5 wks after before it shows, depending how her body is. buy the dollar ones at the dollar stores. their just as good as the other ones. digitals typically take longer to show due the amount of hormone that needs to be present

We are still together bikini. We have a strong relationship, i can say that it was kind of straining on us. Everything is good now though. I agree with your correction of my previous statement.

LosT

I love when a girl is like "oh god just keep it in me it feels so good" probably the biggest turn-on ever

Any woman who isn't 100% sure who fathered her child and doens't tell the man she was supposed to be faithful to (in addition to the poor shmuck she fucked once, yea right) that there is SOME QUESTION about paternity from the minute she finds out she is pregnant should also be shot for they are scandalous hos. Any man who would tolerate being treated this way and would continue to squander his affections on that woman, well then, he gets what he deserves.

Ever watch Maury Povich???

LOL!! Females do this shit all the goddamn time. You know of at least 2 cases personally...and those are just the ones that know about it!

Top Bottom