Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend thinks she's pregnant.

i knew the "she's cheating on you" "i'd hit it" karma would catch up to you. congrats on the fetus you cum guzzling queen

Do NOT let some bitch try to trap you with a baby. If she won't abort, then Scott Peterson her ass.

Oh, and pulling out is useless for birth control.

fuck bro....

can't you convince her or something? I don't think I could fuck a girl if I knew she was against abortion (talking girlfriend here, not one night stand)....too risky imo...even using BC and condoms...always that chance....

What I find interesting on this thread is that this girl and he have been together for nearly 2 years and all anyone can say is "Get a DNA test"? Ummmmm to my knowledge you can't test shit until the baby is born and then the proverbial damage is done.

If my bf of that long questioned my fidelity I would cut his ass off and do whatever I wanted as from that moment on I would consider myself on my own.... which is what ANY WOMAN should do in her position.

I find it very interesting that the woman he has been fucking for nearly 2 years suddenly is not good enough to "be the mother of his child". With all due respect then, why keep her around that long?

I hope for everybody's sake that this is a false alarm and that whether it is or isn't both involved realize that they are most likely not long term relationship material for one another and decide to go their separate ways.

If you don't trust that this girl has been faithfull then you best cut it off now. Be ready for an adversarial custodial relationship AT BEST if she decides to keep what is most likely your baby (if there is one).

I also do not understand how a woman whose man clearly questions her fidelity would WANT to keep his child.

Cold hard reality.

Even if she is pregnant and won't consider a termination, quite a high percentage of first pregancies spontaneously abort/miscarry.

lolololol at puddles....you crack me up with this shit..

What I find interesting on this thread is that this girl and he have been together for nearly 2 years and all anyone can say is "Get a DNA test"? Ummmmm to my knowledge you can't test shit until the baby is born and then the proverbial damage is done.

If my bf of that long questioned my fidelity I would cut his ass off and do whatever I wanted as from that moment on I would consider myself on my own.... which is what ANY WOMAN should do in her position.

I find it very interesting that the woman he has been fucking for nearly 2 years suddenly is not good enough to "be the mother of his child". With all due respect then, why keep her around that long?

I hope for everybody's sake that this is a false alarm and that whether it is or isn't both involved realize that they are most likely not long term relationship material for one another and decide to go their separate ways.

If you don't trust that this girl has been faithfull then you best cut it off now. Be ready for an adversarial custodial relationship AT BEST if she decides to keep what is most likely your baby (if there is one).

I also do not understand how a woman whose man clearly questions her fidelity would WANT to keep his child.

BM I usually love your posts and you are very knowledgeable, but I also think you only think about things from one side....the womans. But unfortunately there have been many good men that have be burned by evil women....in cases like this. If he thinks that there might be a possiblilty that it could be someone elses baby....he should have a dna test done. Why should he raise and pay for a child thats not his....if thats the case. He did also mention that thier relationship has been rocky lately ....so who knows what he means by that. Maybe they have been having alot of trouble...and when that happens some people go elsewhere for some action. Its unfortunately a reality....people can be manipulative.

We could also be discussing this for no reason...many people have had pregnancy scares..in fact probably most have had to face this issue. Either way good luck brother.....if she is pregnant and its yours...than congrats because its an amazing thing once you go through it.

Top Bottom