Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHRP-2 for Anti-Aging Benefits in a Woman

musclemom

I Told You So ...
EF VIP
Has anyone tried this, particularly anyone over the age of 35?

I've been researching until my head hurts. I chose to go with GHRP-2 over GHRP-6 because everything I read (that isn't UTTERLY contradictory) seems to point to the two being similar with two major differences: GHRP-6 makes you HUNGRY as hell and GHRP-2 seems to spike cortisol less, which I probably already have a problem with. I don't need those side effects, since I gain virtually every extra ounce in the abdomen already.

What I plan on doing is 100 mcg nightly, nothing else. I'm EXTREMELY open to suggestions, comments, opinions. I dismissed including CJC-1295 after reading a post by a former mod in this forum, it spooks me.

I'm hoping to accomplish 3 primary things:
1. Joint improvement/injury healing.
2. Improved sleep quality.
3. Fat mobilization.

Two main questions I have, and I'm hoping someone can answer them (it seems virtually 90% of all information out there is written for guys who want to increase mass, not women who want to feel younger):
1. Should I run 5 days on/2 days off?
2. How long can I use it for (weeks/months/indefinitely?)

Wish me luck guys.

Don't expect a whole lot of posts, this is more a long term project.

Has anyone tried this, particularly anyone over the age of 35?

I've been researching until my head hurts. I chose to go with GHRP-2 over GHRP-6 because everything I read (that isn't UTTERLY contradictory) seems to point to the two being similar with two major differences: GHRP-6 makes you HUNGRY as hell and GHRP-2 seems to spike cortisol less, which I probably already have a problem with. I don't need those side effects, since I gain virtually every extra ounce in the abdomen already.

What I plan on doing is 100 mcg nightly, nothing else. I'm EXTREMELY open to suggestions, comments, opinions. I dismissed including CJC-1295 after reading a post by a former mod in this forum, it spooks me.

I'm hoping to accomplish 3 primary things:
1. Joint improvement/injury healing.
2. Improved sleep quality.
3. Fat mobilization.

Two main questions I have, and I'm hoping someone can answer them (it seems virtually 90% of all information out there is written for guys who want to increase mass, not women who want to feel younger):
1. Should I run 5 days on/2 days off?
2. How long can I use it for (weeks/months/indefinitely?)

Wish me luck guys.

Don't expect a whole lot of posts, this is more a long term project.

I'd recommend Ipamorelin over GHRP-2. -2 does trigger more of a GH release, but also triggers cortisol and prolactin release, whereas Ipamorelin does not at all. -2 will release more GH than Ipamorelin, but it will release other stuff too you might not like.

No you definitely no do not need to take days off. That regime is strictly a response to the cost associated with synthetic GH supplementation. For anti-aging you would do fine with 100mcg of Ipamorelin at bedtime everyday. For tissue repair I'd suggest 100mcg of Modified GRF (1-29) and Ipamorelin immediately upon rising and again at bedtime. Absolutely no carbs or fat within 1/2 hour of your shots. Pure protein consumption like whey isolate or perhaps egg whites would be fine though.

Draw your Mod GRF into you needle first, then the Ipamorelin. That way when you inject the Ipamorelin goes in first.

For anti-aging you want to run it as long as you want to slow the aging process. :) Months, years....

For tissue repair, 6 months might be a good start.

I'd recommend Ipamorelin over GHRP-2. -2 does trigger more of a GH release, but also triggers cortisol and prolactin release, whereas Ipamorelin does not at all. -2 will release more GH than Ipamorelin, but it will release other stuff too you might not like.

No you definitely no do not need to take days off. That regime is strictly a response to the cost associated with synthetic GH supplementation. For anti-aging you would do fine with 100mcg of Ipamorelin at bedtime everyday. For tissue repair I'd suggest 100mcg of Modified GRF (1-29) and Ipamorelin immediately upon rising and again at bedtime. Absolutely no carbs or fat within 1/2 hour of your shots. Pure protein consumption like whey isolate or perhaps egg whites would be fine though.

Draw your Mod GRF into you needle first, then the Ipamorelin. That way when you inject the Ipamorelin goes in first.

For anti-aging you want to run it as long as you want to slow the aging process. :) Months, years....

For tissue repair, 6 months might be a good start.
Well that sucks. GHRP-2 is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Is it completely useless?

I'm not into this chemistry shit and I got freaked about GRF 1-29 because Tatayana had posted that was what caused facial deformation.

People who are into chemistry don't understand but this shit is hard to understand when can't "get" it :bawling:

Well that sucks. GHRP-2 is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Is it completely useless?

I'm not into this chemistry shit and I got freaked about GRF 1-29 because Tatayana had posted that was what caused facial deformation.

People who are into chemistry don't understand but this shit is hard to understand when can't "get" it :bawling:

oh no it's not useless. It's just going to trigger some cortisol and prolactin release along with the GH.

oh no it's not useless. It's just going to trigger some cortisol and prolactin release along with the GH.
Is there anything that suppresses them? I've tried Rhodiola (sp?) that didn't seem to do shit.

Abdominal fat gain is a bugbear for me ...

Is there anything that suppresses them? I've tried Rhodiola (sp?) that didn't seem to do shit.

Abdominal fat gain is a bugbear for me ...

DHEA suppresses cortisol, although I'm not real sure how effective it would be if you were constantly taking something else provoking cortisol production. Since you've already ordered it, just give it a shot and watch out for insomnia.

Also, you really need a GHRP to amplify the GH pulse or you aren't likely to see any tissue repair benefits. If you're planning to run just GHRP-2 you may be disappointed with your results. I've never any issues at all with Mod GRF (1-29).

DHEA suppresses cortisol, although I'm not real sure how effective it would be if you were constantly taking something else provoking cortisol production. Since you've already ordered it, just give it a shot and watch out for insomnia.

Also, you really need a GHRP to amplify the GH pulse or you aren't likely to see any tissue repair benefits. If you're planning to run just GHRP-2 you may be disappointed with your results. I've never any issues at all with Mod GRF (1-29).
Well, I'm thinking about holding off on the GHRP now.

Okay, two more questions: When using the Ipamorelin (in for a penny, in for a pound, what the hell, I've got all the other stuff, whats another couple of bucks?) will I still need the GRF? And again, conflicting information on that, DAC or no DAC? And how much of everything and when. Shit, one of the things I want improved is sleep, I already have problems with that (one of the reasons I'm bagging the GHRP-2).

Jesus I wish I had posted this before I ordered it, but the site was having a 20% off everything sale.

I'm sorry RW, for being so dumb, and I really appreciate your help. I'm just not good with this stuff (the combinations of numbers/letters tags into my dyscalculia). It seems all the information is geared towards male bodybuilders and it just doesn't apply to a woman in my stage of life.

Well, I'm thinking about holding off on the GHRP now.

Okay, two more questions: When using the Ipamorelin (in for a penny, in for a pound, what the hell, I've got all the other stuff, whats another couple of bucks?) will I still need the GRF? And again, conflicting information on that, DAC or no DAC? And how much of everything and when. Shit, one of the things I want improved is sleep, I already have problems with that (one of the reasons I'm bagging the GHRP-2).

Jesus I wish I had posted this before I ordered it, but the site was having a 20% off everything sale.

I'm sorry RW, for being so dumb, and I really appreciate your help. I'm just not good with this stuff (the combinations of numbers/letters tags into my dyscalculia). It seems all the information is geared towards male bodybuilders and it just doesn't apply to a woman in my stage of life.

no DAC. It has a much shorter half life that way, and that's actually what you want. It supports a much more naturalistic GH plus. If you see CJC 1295 w/o DAC, it's actually Mod GRF (1-29).

For injury repair or for muscle acquisition you want the twice daily regime I detailed in my first post, MM.

no DAC. It has a much shorter half life that way, and that's actually what you want. It supports a much more naturalistic GH plus. If you see CJC 1295 w/o DAC, it's actually Mod GRF (1-29).

For injury repair or for muscle acquisition you want the twice daily regime I detailed in my first post, MM.
100 mcg of Ipamorelin + 100 mcg of Mod GRF (1-29) sub q., a.m. and p.m., empty stomach (and there's the instructions about what order to draw the syringe). No need to take breaks or cycle on and off for health purposes, can be run as long as I choose and budget permits.

Okay, time to spend more money, I'd rather do this properly from the get go. Hell, even with buying the wrong peptides I'll still have only spent about 1/10 of the final cost the PRP therapy.

Thank you so very, very much! I appreciate your patience.

100 mcg of Ipamorelin + 100 mcg of Mod GRF (1-29) sub q., a.m. and p.m., empty stomach (and there's the instructions about what order to draw the syringe). No need to take breaks or cycle on and off for health purposes, can be run as long as I choose and budget permits.

Okay, time to spend more money, I'd rather do this properly from the get go. Hell, even with buying the wrong peptides I'll still have only spent about 1/10 of the final cost the PRP therapy.

Thank you so very, very much! I appreciate your patience.

sounds good. Just be very careful reconstituting your Ipamorelin. You want the strength to be 100mcg per CC. Into each vial containing a 2mg wafer, you inject 20 CC's of bac water

Making it stronger than that, say 150 or even 200mcg per CC, I think makes it too hard to get your dose precise. Too much Ipa can very rapidly knock your blood glucose down too low and pardon my language fuck you up very quickly. First dose you might want to shoot only 50mcg just to gauge your sensitivity to the possible hypoglycemic effect of Ipa. IME though 100mcg is fine. I shot 400mcg one time and that was bad trouble. If I'd not had some honey within about 30 seconds of my reach I probably would've passed out.

Top Bottom