Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHRP-2 for Anti-Aging Benefits in a Woman

sounds good. Just be very careful reconstituting your Ipamorelin. You want the strength to be 100mcg per CC. Into each vial containing a 2mg wafer, you inject 20 CC's of bac water

Making it stronger than that, say 150 or even 200mcg per CC, I think makes it too hard to get your dose precise. Too much Ipa can very rapidly knock your blood glucose down too low and pardon my language fuck you up very quickly. First dose you might want to shoot only 50mcg just to gauge your sensitivity to the possible hypoglycemic effect of Ipa. IME though 100mcg is fine. I shot 400mcg one time and that was bad trouble. If I'd not had some honey within about 30 seconds of my reach I probably would've passed out.
Shit, thanks for telling me! I'll have my husband with me, he'll probably stick me the first few times until I get used to it, and I'll let him know.

I found a peptide calculator, I was going to rely on that. I won't shit you, the reconstitution factor was worrying me.

Shit, thanks for telling me! I'll have my husband with me, he'll probably stick me the first few times until I get used to it, and I'll let him know.

I found a peptide calculator, I was going to rely on that. I won't shit you, the reconstitution factor was worrying me.

Recon is actually very straight forward. Don't sweat it.

Assuming your GHRP wafer is 2mg (it might be 5mg though, read your label), and you are using a 10cc 29 or 30 gauge needle, you would draw a full syringe of BW, inject it into your wafer vile, then repeat once. You would then have a concentration of 100mcg of peptide per CC.

I've never used GHRP-2 or -6, so I cannot speak to side effects you might experience with those, but with Ipamorelin you probably will get an immediate sensation of facial flushing. That is totally normal and very transient.

If you plan to do shots first thing upon rising in the morning you might also experience some brief, but modest, elevation of heart rate and some slight perspiration for 30 seconds to 2 minutes immediately after the shot. That's also not anything to wig out about. That's related to your blood glucose being at the baseline fasting level when you do the shot. At 100mcg I only ever experienced a little tachycardia once after an A.M. shot (we're talking maybe 120bpm), and it was maybe a minute's worth. In that instance it was a Saturday morning and I think I'd slept like 10 hours, so it'd been a good 12 hours since I'd eaten. Never happened before or since.

Like I mentioned before, run your first doses at 50mcg to test out your sensitivity to those acute sides, then titrate up to 100mcg in 25mcg increments.

Recon is actually very straight forward. Don't sweat it.

Assuming your GHRP wafer is 2mg (it might be 5mg though, read your label), and you are using a 10cc 29 or 30 gauge needle, you would draw a full syringe of BW, inject it into your wafer vile, then repeat once. You would then have a concentration of 100mcg of peptide per CC.

I've never used GHRP-2 or -6, so I cannot speak to side effects you might experience with those, but with Ipamorelin you probably will get an immediate sensation of facial flushing. That is totally normal and very transient.

If you plan to do shots first thing upon rising in the morning you might also experience some brief, but modest, elevation of heart rate and some slight perspiration for 30 seconds to 2 minutes immediately after the shot. That's also not anything to wig out about. That's related to your blood glucose being at the baseline fasting level when you do the shot. At 100mcg I only ever experienced a little tachycardia once after an A.M. shot (we're talking maybe 120bpm), and it was maybe a minute's worth. In that instance it was a Saturday morning and I think I'd slept like 10 hours, so it'd been a good 12 hours since I'd eaten. Never happened before or since.

Like I mentioned before, run your first doses at 50mcg to test out your sensitivity to those acute sides, then titrate up to 100mcg in 25mcg increments.
Thanks girl!

I got the 2000/2mg vials, so the numbers will work. I currently have 100 1 ml insulin needles but when I use them up I'll go to 0.05 I think, just for the sake of being able to see the gradients (yeah, the whole holding shit at arms length IS a midlife reality). I have larger syringes all over the place because my husband is on HRT ... oh, man, I just had an epiphany!!!! 2 ML = 2 cc!!!! Will someone explain to me why America passed on the metric system!?!

Of course, I've now got 8 vials of 2000 mcg of GHRP-2 that I'm not sure what I want to do with. I may stick it in my husband :lmao:

Got the shipment yesterday, so took my first shot last night, about three hours before bedtime, well after dinner, 50 mcg of both as suggested.

OH BOY was that 1/2 dose suggestion a good idea!

I felt like like I'd had a double espresso and the feeling lasted for HOURS. I didn't fall asleep until well after 1:30. I don't know how much was the shot, how much was nerves. But I need to find a better time than 8:00 p.m. for dose two, everything felt off. Oh, and I get the damndest dry throat, NOT dry mouth. Weird, huh (BTW, my husband calls me the canary in the coal mine, I'm extremely sensitive to tons of shit, and have paradoxical reactions to quite a few meds so anything's possible).

Took another 1/2 dose this morning (stings like a bugger for about 2 min., must be the bac. water) no elevated heart rate, but definitely felt warmer and lightly flushed. This dose felt more natural. I just need to figure out when to do the 2nd dose, or even if I need/can do it, I'm positive it has to be well before 6:00 p.m.

Has anyone tried this, particularly anyone over the age of 35?

I've been researching until my head hurts. I chose to go with GHRP-2 over GHRP-6 because everything I read (that isn't UTTERLY contradictory) seems to point to the two being similar with two major differences: GHRP-6 makes you HUNGRY as hell and GHRP-2 seems to spike cortisol less, which I probably already have a problem with. I don't need those side effects, since I gain virtually every extra ounce in the abdomen already.

What I plan on doing is 100 mcg nightly, nothing else. I'm EXTREMELY open to suggestions, comments, opinions. I dismissed including CJC-1295 after reading a post by a former mod in this forum, it spooks me.

I'm hoping to accomplish 3 primary things:
1. Joint improvement/injury healing.
2. Improved sleep quality.
3. Fat mobilization.

Two main questions I have, and I'm hoping someone can answer them (it seems virtually 90% of all information out there is written for guys who want to increase mass, not women who want to feel younger):
1. Should I run 5 days on/2 days off?
2. How long can I use it for (weeks/months/indefinitely?)

Wish me luck guys.

Don't expect a whole lot of posts, this is more a long term project.

u can run it 5 on/2 off if u want or 7 days straight..same as hgh some people choose to and some dont...alot of people get tired of pinning every day and look to same money .. totally up to u but running 7 straight wont hurt u

u can use it as long as u want ..peptides arent like steriods

Got the shipment yesterday, so took my first shot last night, about three hours before bedtime, well after dinner, 50 mcg of both as suggested.

OH BOY was that 1/2 dose suggestion a good idea!

I felt like like I'd had a double espresso and the feeling lasted for HOURS. I didn't fall asleep until well after 1:30. I don't know how much was the shot, how much was nerves. But I need to find a better time than 8:00 p.m. for dose two, everything felt off. Oh, and I get the damndest dry throat, NOT dry mouth. Weird, huh (BTW, my husband calls me the canary in the coal mine, I'm extremely sensitive to tons of shit, and have paradoxical reactions to quite a few meds so anything's possible).

Took another 1/2 dose this morning (stings like a bugger for about 2 min., must be the bac. water) no elevated heart rate, but definitely felt warmer and lightly flushed. This dose felt more natural. I just need to figure out when to do the 2nd dose, or even if I need/can do it, I'm positive it has to be well before 6:00 p.m.

Your injection times must occur at times of natural GH pulsation, MM. You should not arbitrarily pick times of the day. Injection times in order of greatest to least therapeutic effect are: bedtime, immediately PWO, immediately upon rising. Any other time of the day the effect of the shot might be negligible.

GH spikes encourage restful sleep, so you should actually sleep better. However, some people are definitely prone to insomnia on Ipamorelin. I've read it speculated that this only happens when there are some preexisting hormonal and/or brain chemistry issues. It's not the pep that's doing it but, but rather the pep is highlighting a problem already present. (your cortisol levels might be jacked up)

I don't know that even 100mcg would've made the insomnia any worse, MM. People that get the insomnia get it on even very modest bedtime dosages. I might suggest just trying it every night for a week and see if you acclimate. Also, the shots really need to be at bedtime. If you retire a 11p, then inject at 10:55p.

The injection shouldn't really sting, and definitely not "sting like a bugger". :confused: It's less than 1% alcohol. Are you taking your pep straight out of the fridge?

Your injection times must occur at times of natural GH pulsation, MM. You should not arbitrarily pick times of the day. Injection times in order of greatest to least therapeutic effect are: bedtime, immediately PWO, immediately upon rising. Any other time of the day the effect of the shot might be negligible.

GH spikes encourage restful sleep, so you should actually sleep better. However, some people are definitely prone to insomnia on Ipamorelin. I've read it speculated that this only happens when there are some preexisting hormonal and/or brain chemistry issues. It's not the pep that's doing it but, but rather the pep is highlighting a problem already present. (your cortisol levels might be jacked up)

I don't know that even 100mcg would've made the insomnia any worse, MM. People that get the insomnia get it on even very modest bedtime dosages. I might suggest just trying it every night for a week and see if you acclimate. Also, the shots really need to be at bedtime. If you retire a 11p, then inject at 10:55p.

The injection shouldn't really sting, and definitely not "sting like a bugger". :confused: It's less than 1% alcohol. Are you taking your pep straight out of the fridge?
I'm not blaming the Ipa, I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't something wrong with the product I acquired. Exacerbating existing problems makes sense. I don't know if I've told you or not but I've thought there's something wrong with my hormones for years, never have been able to figure out exactly WHAT is wrong, though. When the gluten intolerance came on I had a whole bunch of things go wrong simultaneously, including insomnia, most of which I've never been able to get completely right. Better, but not completely. Having a full workup by a good doctor would be great. Unfortunately, they won't DO that, I talk, they nod then want to prescribe anti-depressants. One of these days I'm going to just go to Any Lab Test Now and get a Chinese menu but it's not in the budget.

I realized that I cannot arbitrarily spike the GH levels, I hadn't been able to find anything on when they naturally peak. Bedtime, wake up time, post workout only. Bedtime is right out, there were other things than insomnia going on, shooting pains and my mind was all over the place. It was a horrible night physically and mentally. I can't go through that again, not to mention that less than 5 hours of sleep even ONE night completely trashes me physically and mentally. As long as a.m. is okay I'm going to adhere to a morning only shot for a little while, work into it slowly.

Yep, straight out of the fridge. Feels like a mild bee sting, takes about 2 or 3 minutes to stop burning. It also leaves a small, sore lump that takes more than 24 hours to dissipate. My husband is giving me the shot subq in the upper arms currently and he DOES know how to shoot correctly. Wonder if I'm having an allergic reaction to something, the alcohol in the water maybe?

I'm a mess ...

Well, turns out I WAS having an allergic reaction to the bacteriostatic water (sore hives that lasted 48 hours were the clue). I suspended everything until I got in sterile water.

I also started an herbal supplement last week that is supposed to reduce stress and cortisol levels. I didn't have luck with it before but I'm hoping there will be a synergistic effect with the boost in GH.

I'm up to taking one 100 mcg of Ipa and 100 mcg of CJC first thing in the morning. I'll do that for another day or so and then try the bedtime shot again (probably Friday night) so I can get myself on a twice a day schedule.

I used to have terrible insomnia, and now I take a herbal tea in bed every night that knocks me out pretty fast.
Organic Nighty Night® :: Traditional Medicinals :: Calming Teas

I literally fall asleep holding the mug of tea.
Unfortunately, it's got two things in it I'm intolerant of, chamomile and hops :(

I told you I'm weird. I'm intolerant of gluten, chamomile, valerian (not intolerant but I have what is considered a paradoxical reaction with it, the stuff makes me jittery), hops, shellfish and propylene glycol (off the top of my head), oh, and the alcohol in the bacteriostatic water, that's the newest one.

I have paradoxical reactions to a LOT of OTC medications (Benadryl and any decongestant I've ever taken come to mind). Benadryl makes me jittery, and decongestants do really weird things to my blood pressure.

Top Bottom