Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHRP-2 for Anti-Aging Benefits in a Woman

Hi guys.

Okay, I've used both GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin, in combination with CJC-no DAC, Ipa primarily . I used them almost continually for 11 months, occasionally using the GHRP-2 for 2 weeks to a month (which is more powerful, however, I've noticed some bloating with GHRP-2 which I'm assuming was from increased cortisol) and I understand the receptors can become less responsive.

I stopped taking them in March due to increasing, near constant joint pain and suggestions that increased GH can "dry out" the joints. Back to the sports med. doctor for me. Turns out, in addition to multiple tendon tears in both elbows and multiple RC tears in both shoulders I have osteoarthritis in my knees (which was primarily why I dropped the peptides). I got both knees Synvisc'd and have had excellent results. I also had (ongoing) major work done on both shoulders and elbows (more PRP) on Tuesday so I'm currently back on the peptides.

Short answer, they DO work and you get what you pay for, remember that. I'm way older than most people on this site and am, I'm discovering, basically destroyed physically. I would have loved to had access to this stuff about 20 years ago.

Some technical notes: From my personal observation (in terms of the way the shot itself feels and the way I feel after a shot) as soon as they're hydrated they start losing potency. I think they're pretty much "flat" after 14 days. To offset that I bump the (twice daily) dose every two to three days, going from 10 (on the insulin needle) to 11, then 12, etc. Stick with 2000 ml bottles. Oh, and you only need small insulin needles, 50 units. The difference in cost over 100 unit syringes is dramatic. I use a 28 g. needle, I think if you get anything smaller going through two rubber tops dulls them way too much. Oh, finally, you might have to play around with shot locations. I've learned that if I shoot anywhere above my waist I get a bitch of a bruise, and that includes the back of my arm (I actually get bruised knots there).

If you have any specific questions I'll be happy to try to answer them but bear in mind, I'm NOT training, have been barely able to exercise in any meaningful way since early 2011, in fact, and am 47. Your results, if you are younger and actively training, will definitely be different.

Before anyone asks, my tendons and ligaments are all fucked up from, as best I can tell, basically age. Could be youthful injuries catching up with me, could just be bad genes. I never did any kind of sports that should have caused this, was never in any severe wrecks. I do seem to have an unusually high pain threshold so things have probably been messed up a long time and just life and exercising with low grade tears certainly doesn't help anything *shrug*

Im tossing this around as an alternative to GH
because I dont think I can afford scripted GH...

you think they compare MM for anti aging benefits?

Im tossing this around as an alternative to GH
because I dont think I can afford scripted GH...

you think they compare MM for anti aging benefits?
I've never taken GH, I'm 47 so I'm stilling making my own and don't want to cause any damage in that department.

I definitely can tell something's happening when I take them, I see a difference in my skin, my sleep is better. Unfortunately, exercise is pretty my totally off my radar now, they definitely work better when combined with exercise. I stick to CJC/no-DAC and Ipa. GHRP-2 can give you a bigger bump but you're going to get cortisol bump, too.

I'm not quite sure about cycling them, though. The talk I've heard is that taking them for more than three months consecutively can cause some sugar issues but I'm not 100% sure how long of a break to take, either. You really need to take them for at least two months to start to notice any real difference.

yeah I'm looking for improved skin I think more than anything (tone texture)

if it helps me with leanness...awesome
gym recovery-even better
my cortisol seems to be more or less under control at the moment..but I havent had any testing done for it in a while either

still no go for you for working out huh?

yeah I'm looking for improved skin I think more than anything (tone texture)

if it helps me with leanness...awesome
gym recovery-even better
my cortisol seems to be more or less under control at the moment..but I havent had any testing done for it in a while either

still no go for you for working out huh?
I'm in some type of fucking pain 24/7. I don't know when or if I'll ever lift weights again. My arms are better but they'll never be perfect, I just left everything for too long, it would have been great if I'd just seen this guy about ten years ago when things started bothering me occasionally. No, I learned to live with discomfort. Fucking brilliant.

Knees were great for two months, then two months and one day after the Synvisc they were right back to where they were in May. I'm scheduled for my next shots in September and I hope I can convince the doctor that I really do have unlimited injections on my insurance.

Swear to gods, shirl, my husband is just about the only reason I don't off myself. There's just no point. No matter what I know there's going to come a point where what are my bad days now are eventually going to be my GOOD days.

I'm fucking tired of being in pain ... oh yea, and fat. Life's fucking pointless when picking up a cup of coffee, putting on a t-shirt or climbing stairs hurts and you're only 47.

awwwww.. *hugs* makes me so sad to read this MM ...You're such a great person that doesn't deserve this

I know you've tried every trick I know too...I just don't know what to say :(

awwwww.. *hugs* makes me so sad to read this MM ...You're such a great person that doesn't deserve this

I know you've tried every trick I know too...I just don't know what to say :(
Thanks hun, I appreciate your compassion.
That's what kills me, I've taken vitamins all my life, always been active, ate a good diet, did cleanses and detoxes ... no good deed goes unpunished they say :lmao:

I just really fucked up when I chose my parents, that's all there is to it *shrug*

Im so sad to read this. My mom is in your same boat, she has tried every injection,pill, supplement,home remedy out there. Hers is partially fibromyalsia, the only thing that has ever helped her pain and also sanity is swimming and light yoga. I truly wish the best for you and hope you can get all of the injections you need. Pain ruins a persons life and no matter how hard you try its never something that can be ignored.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Hi musclemum,
I found your thread via google, cause I was also thinking about ghrp because of joint issues mainy. To become leaner and stronger, but my main reason would be to improve joints. I'm only 32, but have osteoarthritis in the knees due to dysplasia of the femur bone and kneecap and also elbows and wrist hurt sometimes and make popping feeling, also shoulders sometimes. Doc ow thinks it is inflammatory arthritis, but anyway the situation with bad joints is there for me.

I have not fully understoof what the peptieds did for you, especially jointwise. I also read they dry out the joints. On the other side, GH is said to have a positive effect on cartilage growth and tendon repair. maybe only when injected into he joint directly?

I'm sorry to read about your joint problems. Although I have to say having osteo arthritis and to some degree degenerated tendons at your age is not unusual, to the contrary. At age 50, 50 % of all people have arthritis in their knees and degeneration in their rotator cuffs. Actually especially the rotator cuff beginns to degenerate at age 30 already. So I say this to tell you, the physical situation you have is not unusual. What is unusual is the constant pein. Most people, have no or few pein in their degenerated joints, until they're really fucked up like bone on bone (and even this seems to be tolerable for some). We would wonder how bad some joints look from the inside and in the medical history of that person was no reference to orthopaedic treatment. Well, I do not wonder, I have seen those joints.

So for your problem, it really sounds a little bit like there is something else going on, despite the degeneration. Has your doc thought about those thing? Developing rheumatic desease, fibromyalgia? Nit every rheumatic desease looks fully blown with over night swollen and red joints. In some, in fact in many people, it is a process over month and years.

What helped me with the pain so far was patients, rehab/prehab, streching every day, swimming. I had acute knee pain, swelling one year ago and it took me month to get rid of the worst pain and still the pain would come back easily. No I even did walking lunges with dumbbells and farmers walk and was finde. I know my joints will never be really healthy, but I gained back something, due to specific exercises and really just patients. One year ago I couldn't walk stairs without pain, although I'm fairly lightweight. Half a years ago my shoulder hurt to badyl I was not able to do work on my computer or write on the blackboard (I'm teacher). Today I did some dips with my bodyweight, which most women are never able to do, no matter how good their joints are. So not so bad I think.

I nevertheless worry about the future and want to do something to improve my situation. Also I have probably a knee scope ahead. I had one already, when I was 18 and even then I lost so much muscle and it took long to get it back. So I need to strength my muscles and preserve them without stressing the joints too much. Also positive effects on the ligaments and tendons and cartilage is desireable.

What is your final conclusion? has the ghrp helped you with the joints or worsened them or no effect?

Top Bottom