Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHB horror stories, share them here

"One time I went to sleep before my usual bedtime. It was horrible..."

HAHA thats horrible bro; u should take it easy from now on

Always liked the stuff myself...I used to make it alot, but since I am in Guam now I am GHBless...boooooooo.
Seen alot of people fall into the G-HOLE, but never any worse than that.:D

A couple of friends were partying a couple of months ago with this chick that we really don't care for when she hit the hole.they had to carry her to the car when they thought someone let out a rank fart.Well,they discovered that she shit her pants while passed out and now we all call her "poopiepants".I'm not shittin you.we don't call her it to her face but we certainly all have a good laugh when we see her out at the clubs now.
I have done a bit too much once or twice but never shit my pants,just got really drowzy.waahaa.

I woke up in my front yard with puck all over me and my friends were all around me....according to them, I was convulsing and they were just about to call an ambulance...not a fun time (but I felt great after I woke up). The stuff can be deadly...and I'm sure I was pretty close to it.

Top Bottom