Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH + Test will be the New HRT

I'm with omega he didn't even get in shape for the latest rambo movie...
that wasnt his part of the movie to be the man...his part was the old school veteran retired in thailand..he was modest and unspoken..

my HRT doctor has me on 7 days week 1mg GH, so thats 3iu 7 days a week...based it off my IGF levels and my symptoms, and that Im bigger than most of his patients so he feels it doesnt hurt to bump up GH and T levels more than what even other doctors would say are "proper" doses...I get 200mg T a week and 1mg GH day x 7 days week, but I just use it 3x week IM. I also was up to 8 grains of Amor Thyroid a day but didnt do jack, so weaned back down to 2 grains and will slowly go to 1 and maybe off if I cant tell a difference...its all different for different doctors, as I have a friend who came back with low T #s and the doc (different than mine) gave him freaking 400mg week of T plus 150mg week Deca for his joints! Holy batman HRT....and you read on boards even here guys getting winny and var from their HRT doc...

As for Stallone, yea he looks good as heck in that pic, and I think he looked cool for the last Rocky movie, I think it was the last one...where he is power cleaning, keg slamming, kettlebells, deep squats, etc loved that "gotta drop bombs"...however I gotta point out that for some of us, unless you are in the short mans club, f-ck that id vote more bad ass for a chubby drunk Tank Abbot or heavyweight power or olympic lifter over a Stallone anyday...what is he in real life, maybe 5'5 or some shit? Same with pro bodybuilders Ive met before, wide as hell but look like midgets for gawds sake....I guess being a jacked little man is better than being a fat or skinny little man, but when it boils down to being an Alpha male....sorry the 5'5 ripped actors and wide load midget bodybuilders, are good for nothing more than looks....probably never excelled at high levels in collision sports like football, hockey, wrestling, nor other sports of great skill like hoops obviously, LAX, etc...and they probably wouldnt be worth a hill of beans in a street fight or if someone tried to mug their ass or take their girlfriends purse....yea ol Rocky looks good and I love his movies, get me all fired up, but then you see a guy like that in person and its a buzz kill...if this were Mad Max days or Caveman days the poor bastard wouldnt live long...but yes, holy smokes would I love that vascularity!!! legs looking a little skinny in them jeans though, get your ass in the rack son and on a platform!

LB your back i thought you left us!

dont leave us again lol

dam bro, i aint going anywhere! kathy and i took a mini vacation to
the mountains.

i trained at a hillbilly gym and everybody stared at me the entire time.
couple peeps asked kathy if i was a UFC fighter or a pro wrestler lol.
old skool 1st generation life fitness equipment mostly, but i made it work.

You make a difference and impact

your ideas and good vibes and perspective help alot of people

Plus your eye candy for the Ladies and the Guyladies lol and we like ladies here

Needto you too Id like to say as well...... a Very big impact for the better

Elite is the only place out there where we have so many gifts and resources on the account of all the peace that we have now

Top Bottom