Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH + Test will be the New HRT

OMEGA

i4h2jm.jpg

Seriously...

it is / and it isnt

I have been doing ALOT of reading on HRT / GH lately

Dependent on where you go; the dosages and compounds vary radically from clinic to clinic

and unless you have an 'in' on a rejuvenation clinic or illegal source.......its going to be hard to get a script or impossible for HGH

GH is only approved for aids and children with dwarfism

it is / and it isnt

I have been doing ALOT of reading on HRT / GH lately

Dependent on where you go; the dosages and compounds vary radically from clinic to clinic

and unless you have an 'in' on a rejuvenation clinic or illegal source.......its going to be hard to get a script or impossible for HGH

GH is only approved for aids and children with dwarfism

off label with anabolics and HGH is a tricky situation.

i predict the money-greed factor will expand the indications and approved
uses for both. the markup on these particular drugs are akin to breakfast
margins in the restaurant industry.

the more approved uses, the bigger the potential market. oxandrolone approved
uses has already expanded and most are quite ambiguous!

i'm scripted hgh , test and nandrolone. i have also been scripted oxandrolone.
a shooting incident left me without a spleen and the left lobe of my liver. i'm
prone to encapsulated bacterial infection and sudden weight loss. my anavar
script can be justified. not to mention, my docs are the best in the country and
they can pretty much do anything.

I'm predicting within 50 years from now or less it will not be uncommon for a large percentage of men over 40-50 to be looking as good as the young guys if not better.

Stallone is a shining example of what GH and Test can do. You can tell from a few things in that picture that he's up there in age, but you can also tell he's in fantastic shape. There are ALOT of hot girls that would still fuck a guy like that regardless if he wasn't a star being in that kind of shape.

There's a VERY attractive over 40's woman that trains at my gym that is dating a personal trainer there over 62. I mean this woman gets me fuckin hard she's that attractive. She was probably unbelievable in her 20's. This guy isn't as cut as Stallone, but he's lean, similar size and tanned and I would bet money he's on GH and Test because for a 62 year old guy his skin radiates a certain amount of youth. Granted, this guy is a life long exercise/nutrition freak like Stallone and I would say this guy's actual genetics at best are mid-range, but it just goes to show what consistent training/ quality diet and GH+Test use can do.

The media and especially doctors need to get over the hyperbole surrounding steroid use and get this shit rollin. GH+Test is probably the fountain of youth for men. Probably women too at lower doses GH and estrogen or whatever they use for hrt.

Ghetto

I dont think stallone really got the right game plan till maybe the last 5 years

had he been doing whatever hes doing now the whole time, I d bet hed look even 100% better.

Its funny sooo many people say gh is a waste. This is true in your 20's but as you get older - its the best thing since sliced bread. I love it...Im getting ready to fire up another run in about a month or so. Ive done several 6 month runs, I'm planning on going on it for at least a year.

Top Bottom