Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH + Test will be the New HRT

Its not gonna be, it already is. Aging and low test is a quality of life issues treatable by both unless your natural levels are already over common range, which is unlikely. You dont have to have under lab minimum to qualify for HRT, at least not at my clinic.

I feel your lucky then Zyg

With Test its quite possible to be ignored by a doc for they simply think the low end range may still be normal hence not qualified for TRT

The HGH is even harder do to since it is considered being a "off label use" of the drug for age related issues.

LB pretty much nailed it, you need to find the right docs and that usually = $$$ plus their perception of YOU.

I feel your lucky then Zyg

With Test its quite possible to be ignored by a doc for they simply think the low end range may still be normal hence not qualified for TRT

The HGH is even harder do to since it is considered being a "off label use" of the drug for age related issues.

LB pretty much nailed it, you need to find the right docs and that usually = $$$ plus their perception of YOU.

I agree 100%. Why would I perscribe test for you??? Your range is 300-1000mg/dl and your lab work says your at 350. Your in range.
Unfortunatley I would believe thats the case 99% of the time with Doctors. Unless you go to an endo or a HRT clinic.
I also heard HGH isnt that much to make. But we all know the price is insane. Even when you order multiple kits at a time, its still nuts.

I agree 100%. Why would I perscribe test for you??? Your range is 300-1000mg/dl and your lab work says your at 350. Your in range.

For the same reason the endo prescribes my wife t4. She is "within range" but on the low end, it exacerbates weight gain and depression. As I already stated, this is a quality of life issue and one where doctors can treat with various hormones to improve your quality of life as long as they are not doing harm.

That being said if I am at 350, cant get rid of stubborn fat, cant concentrate, focus and lack overall energy and am depressed my doc could do many things. He could slap me on anti-depressants (which many do instead of looking at hormone balance), he could treat with diet aids, diet counseling and all sorts of things. The fact of the matter is I dont have to be under the lab reported range to be treated any condition if its affecting your quality of life.

If you want a really cost effective gh program try this- ipamorelin (or any of most of the ghrps) at 100 mcg and cjc-1295 (really mod grf 1-29) at 100 mcg on an empty stomach before bed. 10-15 min later have 1-2 iu of GH, then wait at least 15-20 min before eating (i.e. if you have a pre-bed protein shake or whathaveyou). The ipa and cjc stimulate a GH burst and the Gh itself kicks it way up. The body recognizes it as "natural" production and it's a huge "burst" of GH. It's kind of like kicking a football, then, when it's in the air, shooting it with a rocket launcher! I've tried Gh at 2-3 iu per day for 6 months and got relief from joint pain and helped a bit with fat loss. But you can actually "feel" this shit when done the way I've just described. From that measly 1 iu of gh and cheap dose of peptides I get the bloated hands and so forth that I'd only see on higher GH doses normally. Sometimes I have to take a day off to let the sides go down a bit. If you hunt around everything is cheap enough these days.

p.s. This is just my experience and what seems to work for me after trying several other protocols. Sometimes I'll have ipa and cjc in the morning or pre-training too.

Just started with test (androgel 10 days ago) will switch to test cyp in about a week (as per endo) .... and have been on hgh for about 3 months ... feel great .. sex drive is through the roof last week and cant wait for the rest of the effects to come ... i agree with this should be the new trend of hrt

Looking good .
Im trying to get the gh put on script now .

Brad.

I've always done a 5 on 2 off run. Did research on it and it seemed to me to make the most sense (cost effective, etc.) Most guys that I know that do gh adhere to a 5 on 2 off schedule.

I don't do 5 on 2 off. I do 7 on 0 off and I wish I could do 8 on 0 off. LOL
I also do 5IU's per day. Feels so good!
I just can't wait until I can do legs again! Then I am going to do 10IU's 3 x week IM. All in the right leg that has attrophy, it is 2" smaller than the left.

Top Bottom