Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle thoughts test/eq/primo/mast

Primo is great at helping you hold onto muscle during a cut and help nitrogen retention in the muscle, Primo isn't really a bulking compound as you won't get much out of it, typically it helps polish off the look and shape of the muscle and provides slow quality gains over a long period of time, for a bulk it would be a bad choice.

hey bro.. i guess im a bit confused as to why you would pick two of the absolute best cutting compounds for a bulk? masteron is a pure aesthetic and primo is a very well known cutting compound.. most people use eq to cut or recomp with as well.. for bulking you would be looking more at deca, dbol, anadrol, npp etc... also, there is no need, nor reason to run 15-20 week cycles.. you are not going to make gains that long... you dont just gain and gain and gain.. all you are doing is putting more pressure on your body, creating more longer term damage and a much harder recovery... 10-12 week cycles are more than enough..

if you are wanting to stick with this exact cycle, you certainly dont need mast and primo both.. primo will get you more size than masteron in the end... i just dont see this as a bulking cycle..

also, 4 ius of hgh is extremely excessive unless its some sort of horribly bad quality generic... 2-3 ius is plenty

I wouldn't run primo low. It is pretty mild but also expensive so you really want to get the most out of it. I would do 500-600mg per week.

Top Bottom