Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH + Test will be the New HRT

Its funny sooo many people say gh is a waste. This is true in your 20's but as you get older - its the best thing since sliced bread. I love it...Im getting ready to fire up another run in about a month or so. Ive done several 6 month runs, I'm planning on going on it for at least a year.

I just started a run. 2 IU day 7 days wk. Was your run everyday or 5 days a week? If so why?

i4h2jm.jpg

Seriously...

That Fucker looks chistled to the T!!! At his age, he puts Arnold to shame. Carved to perfection!! I like the post Omega!!!:cool:

I can't help but put Stallone at one of the tops for a man of his age, THAT is EXACTLY what I want to be like when I get to his age. I don't give a fuck what damn society says about gear, its how well you take care of yourself and not abuse the shit!! Stallone has made many great movies just like Arnold, etc. One thing about him, he has stayed committed to his health!! Damn props to him!

Yes stallone looks incredible. Ofcourse he looks better than arnold. I doubt arnold even trains anymore. If he does its nothing serious. I would love to see arnold blow up again. Boy the fucking media would have a field day with that one.

On the GH note, If I were going to use it it would just be 2iu ED 5 or 7 days wk. I seriously doubt that would be enough to do bad things GH can do like wake up dormant cancer cells if you have them (not to be confused with "giving" you cancer which it doesnt do).
How long has that GHRP 6 or whatever its called been out? That seems like a very viable option also.
Now when I think HGH i cant help but think of that poor bro on here that started taking it and it totally fucked him up in like a week or two, brain damage i think, ect ect. Most likely he got something that was not good hgh, or just had a super rare reaction to it. I forget the thread but I hope he's ok.

EMPEROR

the thing that makes it crazy is;

had he being doing it right since his 40's I wonder how hed look now?

:)

I just started a run. 2 IU day 7 days wk. Was your run everyday or 5 days a week? If so why?

I've always done a 5 on 2 off run. Did research on it and it seemed to me to make the most sense (cost effective, etc.) Most guys that I know that do gh adhere to a 5 on 2 off schedule.

i predict the money-greed factor will expand the indications and approved
uses for both. the markup on these particular drugs are akin to breakfast
margins in the restaurant industry.

Apparently HGH does not cost that much to make I here.
Relative to what it goes for now.

Top Bottom