Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gain size- need supp

toughdawg

Hi,
I'm trying to gain more muscle mass. My diet is as follows, waht supps do you suggest i add, if any:

Breakfast
7:30
Bowl Cheerios

9:00
Peanut Butter on a Bagel

12:00
Fat Free Cottage cheese, about 1.5 servings. about 20grams pro.

2:00
chicken Salad sand w/ some pretzels

6:00
Protein shake

7-8:30
Gym

8:30
protein shake

9:00
chicken breasts with a vege.

1st off, Breakfast is really important. First meal coming out of a catabolic state. Eat some eggs/whites or have one of your shakes. Realize you don't eat much protein before 12:00. Before your workout have more carbs and forget the protein shake. Eat some real meat. You must add some red meat in your diet. Xtra Lean ground meat, sirloin steaks....you have to fill your diet with these types of meat....eat more protein in the forms of chicken, turkey, fish or red meat to grow.

Buddy, that diet is not really all that good.
try this 7 meal buling diet;
1 - 10 eggs (3 yellows), 2 cups oatmeal
2 - weight gainer shake (8 oz skim, 8 oz water, 10flax or 2 tabl nat pb, 20 grams egg protein, 40 grams whey, 1 cup oatmeal)
3 - 8 oz flank steak, 2 cups otmeal
Gym (don't take any stimulants during building, w/ the acception of caffine)
4 - Creaglutmine w/ dextrose cocktale with 50 grams whey
5 - Big dinner (eat like crazy, avoid all simple sugars and high GI carbs)
6 - Weight gainer shake (switch your fat intake and drop to 1/2 cup oatmeal)
7 - Triple Threat w/flax
Make sure you drink 1 gal of water each day
take 2 multis / day
You may want something for your joints, and maybe something for digestion

-Grow

I'd have to agree w/ Benzi... that diet is pretty bad. Your protein intake is aweful. You need to increase it, if you really like cheerios that much make sure you scarf down a few eggs w/ it. Make sure you have protein in every meal you eat. And personally i find it better to eat solid food than drink so many shakes. I'm not going to tell you what to eat, just make sure you're eating at least 1g/pound of body weight worth of protein a day, MINIMUM. And try to eat something w/ protein in it at least every 3 hours.

I agree with the other guys.

Your protein looks low. Plus, you're going all morning with little or no protein and then trying to make it up in the evening with the shakes.

You really should have a shake in the morning to increase your protein, stabilize your insulin, and add more liquid to your body. Shakes are also easy to digest, so you get fuel right away.

Also (if you wanna get totally nuts about this) you could get up in the middle of the night and have some whey protein or cottage cheese. Keep that positive nitrogen balance and you'll grow.

I agree..that diet is pretty bad. your macros should be 50/30/20 for bulking and adjust from there. you aren't going to get big unless you constantly intake good fats !

EFA's are essential to the production of TESTOSTERONE !!!

EFA's are essential to the production of TESTOSTERONE !!! [/B]

Freak,

Wow! That's actually a really good point. I personally often overlook EFAs. What's the best (easiest) way to get them? Flax?

Thanks for the reminder, man!

I always vary my nutriton sources as all bb'ers should.

Personally I use extra virgin olive oil, natty pb, flax and eat 1- 8 oz serving of fresh salmon every night.

Top Bottom