Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gain remain poll: tren and test cycle...how long did your amazing gains stay with you

trem/test gains: how long did it stay with you?

• didn't gain nuttin' :(

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • 1 month

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • 3 months

• 6 months

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • 1 year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 years

• gonna be a part of me FOREVER!

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
Re: gain remain poll: tren and test cycle...how long did your amazing gains stay wit

25homes, imo its all about if you have reacht your full muscle protential..
When beginning doing roids, they will help you achieve that maximum that you will be able to keep since your own test production assist the amount of muscle on you.

Talking ronnie coleman or just oversized guys they are way over their limit and to keep that "over the biological mass" they need over the biological amount of testosterone to keep it. Meaning they will need to roidsOn to keep or increase.

Set a cup under running water, and the cup will be filled and actually filled above its capasity.. stop the running water and it will return to its natual base where its able to keep the water.

running water = roids
cup edge = your bodys cap of test
I agree with this mostly.

Re: gain remain poll: tren and test cycle...how long did your amazing gains stay wit

impossible to keep the strength gains from tren when you come off because you lose that aggression and androgens.. as jack steel said above the physical gains though can be kept if you run a solid pct and supplements bridge. i have a thread up where i physically look just as good as the day i stopped tren thanks to the amazing mr supps and NTBM supps I took. however i would be lying if i claimed my strength was as good today as it was 8 weeks into tren.. no fucking way is that possible!!! i mean unless you started tren and was able to bench 140 pounds or something and were so below your potential that you would of gained strength just lifting to begin with, not gonna happen realisticaly but especially with a substance like tren. if you were in top shape going into tren and blew through barriers its not so easy to come off and stay up there.

and trust me you don't want to be pushing the crazy weight that tren allows you to push off cycle either. gotta give your body a rest!!! give your tendons and ligaments a chance to catch up!! this is why guys who run tren for long periods of times are foolish and end up with soft tissue problems

anyone who starts noticing soft tissue issues needs to drop the damn weights and be smart.. no one at the gym gives a shit that you can bench 400 pounds, so stop trying to impress people and start worrying about your long term health.. a buddy of mine who is 50 benchs near 500. but he wraps himself up like king tut and takes ibuprofen before going to the gym. he also tells me he can barely sleep at night because of the pain he is in after his lifts.. if thats what you want when you get older then thats your business but i would rather look and feel good

Top Bottom