Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gain muscle/lose fat simultaneously while on roids,dnp, and low cal diet??

primetime

Ok so here is my situation. I started a cycle of dbol/sus/eq 3 1/2 weeks ago. problem was i was getting too fat although i have noticed some nice strength gains from the dbol. i am at 6'0" 215 20%bf now and am thinking of stopping taking the gear and solely using dnp in order to switch to a fat-burning phase. I started 600mg/day of dnp today. I need opinions on whether i should stop takng the dbol/sus/eq alltogether since i am focusing on trying to lose fat. It would be nice though to actually gain some muscle though while i am losing the fat, i know some debate whether this is possible, but if i continued to use the steroids while on dnp and ate about 2500 cal's/day would I be able to put on SOME muscle while i lose the fat? goal is to get down to about 6-8% bodyfat with weight of about 185. I am leaning towards stopping taking the roids because if i do both dnp and roids at once i will have to wait 3 months before i could o into a bulking cycle w/ gear again (unless i maybe bridge w/primo) comments? opinions? and don't try and talk me outta losing the fat now and doing a bulking cycle because i am sick of being too high bodyfat%. i'd rather be lighter and toned/ripped than big fat and bloated. once i get down to 6-8% bf i am not ever gonna let myself get above 12% again as i will do more conservative mass cycle in the future and really watching what and how much i eat.

you will gain some water, but as far as muscle gains, i would not get my hopes up unless you are a genetic freak

prime...me and you are in the same boat...i am just over 3 weeks into a fina, EQ, winny, and clen cutting cycle..i was considering adding some DNP now, but i have heard from a couple of people that it isn't good to use anabolics and DNP at the same time...:fro:

at 600 mg per day, I doubt that you will be doing do much in the gym after 8 or 9 days, with that said, How long is your dnp cycle?

If it is only 10-12 days, you should just stay on the gear but cut the d-bol and finish your cutting cycle.

i am gonna do 8 days on/8 days off for like 8-10 weeks, or until i reach my goals (6-8% bodyfat). man, only day2 and i am sweating like a motherfucker. not that bad though besides that, if things get so bad that i have no energy i will cut down to400mg/day. what kind of cycling could i do at 400/day?

Top Bottom