Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Food scale-weighing your food

Island_Girl

IFBB Pro Physique
Platinum
I weigh all my foods. I'm kind of anal about that and I also know that when you are hungry, your eyes are bigger than your plan, so I always suggest to clients to buy a food scale. I use my scale more than I do my blender.

Do you weigh all your foods?

Yes, I weigh and measure my food. Usually not fruit or vegetables though

I weigh all mine too....what was shocking to me was a recent switch to a digital scale from one of those older style ones. The difference in portion sizes was signficant. For example, 60 grams on my old scale was a lot more then 60 on the digital...probably because the older one is just not as precise.

I am looking for a branded food scale which provide me correct calories in my food . Can one tell me tell me form where i can get food scale according to my need . !

Just weight it and use Myfitnesspal app for nutritional values and logging.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

I am looking for a branded food scale which provide me correct calories in my food . Can one tell me tell me form where i can get food scale according to my need . !
I bought mine made by OXO at Bed, Bath (picture below) but they sell them on Amazon, too. This is the second digital one I've had and it's lasted way, way longer than my other and still seems very accurate.
41NHSeHsG6L.jpg

I don't always do that, it's ultra important for me only when I'm baking. I had a time I would count calories and weigh everything but I decided I didn't want to get crazy about this, usually I just try to stick to the general rules of eating healthy.

I use a digital scale, and weigh everything[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom