Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fitness vacation/boot camp

strongchick

where can I find a getaway vacation where I can get boot camp style fitness training, preferably weight training (no prissy spa stuff) where women are welcome?

I've always been interested in that kind of stuff. I used to have info on in, but not anymore. I'd be really interested in talking to anyone who has info on it too.
Quarkey

thanks...I saw the bulldogbootcamp link and I live in Chicago so that would be cool to go to Grant park and get my ass kicked at 6 am...

but what I really want is a gym-based ass kicking in some tropical location where after sweating and lifting I can recline on the beach (which should be _very_ close to the gym) and enjoy my DOMS with a frozen, tropical flavored protein shake and the smell of tanning oil.

:D

Was just cruising the fem board and saw this thread. I'm in the army and I have to ask: Why in the hell would you PAY to go to bootcamp??????!!!!!!?????????? I did it once, and would never want to do it again. It's not hard, just stressful.

guards said:
Was just cruising the fem board and saw this thread. I'm in the army and I have to ask: Why in the hell would you PAY to go to bootcamp??????!!!!!!?????????? I did it once, and would never want to do it again. It's not hard, just stressful.

I went to Navy boot camp back in '92. It was the first time I ever got pushed past what I perceived as my physical 'limit'.

I hated the Navy...didn't stay in long enough to say it was a career move or whatever...but the boot camp was the best thing for me...

many women my age never got pushed as kids or understand what or how to get past a sticking point or feel able to know without fear how to physically stress yourself enough for breakthrough progress.

I enjoy this. It is a mental break I would look forward to.

Thanks for asking.

P.S. Maybe I just want to be dominated...and can't find a free partner :eek:

Last edited:
Top Bottom