Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First shot turned into THREE

billyawesome

Ok so first shot EVER into glutes couldnt have gone worse!!!

So i get my gear ready. Break my amps of test-e open...of course little piece of glass fell in well fuck it drew it up with my 20g 1.5 pin changed over to my 23g 1.5 took a nice hot shower reviewed spotinjections.com again. Time to do it.

First of all i HATE needles but i manned up no hesitation and did it. I was like oh wow not even a pinch starting in this is going well. Well 1.25'' of pin later i hit something a nerve something so i pulled right out. Was pissed i was almost all the way in.

Ok FUCK it change pin hesitate for 5 sec and stick the same cheek just up and out a lil more ahh success.Aspirate (which is a pain with my body all contorted and shit) Good o go. Well 1 cc later it starts to burn a little and being my first inject i was like fuck it, i pulled out change the stick and switched cheeks.

Left cheek right in aspirate(even harder now with left hand lol) good to go and the other 1cc of test-e went in without a hitch. NO PAIN during or after on left cheek.

Now 15 min later left cheek feels like I never touched it right cheek feels like i got punched hard in the ass LOL.

End of story 500mg test-e in the guteus maximus MISSION COMPLETE:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

I apologize if I misunderstood here, but I would recommend you to split the injections to twice a week. I do mon/thurs. This will keep you're levels more stable.

Other than that. Good luck with you're cycle :)

i apologize if i misunderstood here, but i would recommend you to split the injections to twice a week. i do mon/thurs. This will keep you're levels more stable.

Other than that. Good luck with you're cycle :)

+1

Another tip. When breaking your amps pay attention to where the dot is on the neck. The dot is there to tell you which way to put pressure on the neck to break the amp more cleanly. Hold the amp with the dot away from you and pull the neck toward you. This will get you cleaner breaks.

Top Bottom