Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Anavar Cycle - Log

Lmao when have I ever said you were wrong, much less always wrong?

All I'm saying is yes, if you're an extreme bodybuilder who is 'looking to get extremely jacked and dry' then sure, go high, I know several pros who have done this and of course have suffered the health related consequences...they do this usually toward their show date and under supervision of their coaches.

There isn't a need to bring this up with a chick who doesn't have that goal in mind. All that will do is tell newbies reading this 'oh, so we can go up to 50mg var? Sweet, I'll start today!' and we do not want that.

great work so far... you want to be careful increasing your dosage too quickly... your introducing a foreign substance into your body and without prior experience, you really have no idea how it will react... the sides can creep up very quickly and ruin what could have been an extremely productive cycle... There are varying factors in properly dosing... Listen to the experienced users... psizzle has a lot of experience and has no reason to guide you otherwise... its good to be aggressive but at the same time, not overdo it... I am not saying you can't increase dosage, but you need to do it wisely... good luck with everything...

I'm going to stay on 10 mg in the morning and 10 mg at night. You guys are right, I don't have experience with this and I'm still young and I don't want to ruin myself. If i start seeing any sides, I may even reduce it to 7.5mg in the morning and 7.5mg at night. Honestly, I don't think my trainer really knows what he's talking about 100% of the time, and I think he just wants to guarantee that I see insane results. However, I'm not looking for insane results... This is completely supplementary to a program I've been dedicated to for a long time. I have a clean diet and I never miss my work outs. Thanks for knocking some sense into me guys!! I need to remember to take all advice with a grain of salt :)

P.S. Did shoulders and arms today with a ton of high intensity cardio. I feel great. Knocked out a ton of pull ups for fun too :p Intermittent fasting is still going strong. I've lengthened my eating window from 4 hours to 6 hours just so I can actually get enough calories and protein into my diet.

Yeah, just keep in mind that just because you don't 'feel it' as strong at the lower doses doesn't mean it isn't doing it's job. I'm not feeling the same as I did on a higher dosage but I can tell it's a good dosage for me right now.

Good job so far, keep it up :)

Yeah i have to agree on the other guy's on this one. I was training a girl who suggested upping her dose to 30mg even thou she was getting great results at 20mg, i told her 20mg should be absolute max but she did it anyways. Long story short she ended up with nasty red bumps all over her quad area for months. More isn't always better, just stick with 20mg and your be fine!

Yeah i have to agree on the other guy's on this one. I was training a girl who suggested upping her dose to 30mg even thou she was getting great results at 20mg, i told her 20mg should be absolute max but she did it anyways. Long story short she ended up with nasty red bumps all over her quad area for months. More isn't always better, just stick with 20mg and your be fine!
Yup. Var is relatively mild at the low doses but it gets ugly when you go above 20mg for women

I think the OP looks great in the pic. I know some training and dieting techniques that would tighten her up.

Any trainer who recommends that a female increase her AAS dosage is not to be trusted.

It's a fallacy that some orals are easier on the liver than others. It's the 17AA that is the most strain to the liver and 50 mgs is 50 mgs no matter what it is.

Top Bottom