Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

finally had wife pee on me in bathtub

P

planotexas47

really didnt know how many guys are into this until i read about it on internet. probably wont let wife do it again. i was just curious, didnt do anything for me ,except warm me up.

lol...........glad to see there is another "freak" out there like me. Me and my wife pee on each other from time to time.....im still trying to get her to shit on our glass coffee table, while i lie underneath and watch! :D

i heard on howard stern sly stallone is into covering his face in saran wrap and having bitches shit on it

SussexCert3 said:
im still trying to get her to shit on our glass coffee table, while i lie underneath and watch! :D

Okay, I'm curious. To you, what is enjoyable, exciting, arousing, what have you about watching her make a bowel movement on a glass table?

SussexCert3 said:
lol...........glad to see there is another "freak" out there like me. Me and my wife pee on each other from time to time.....im still trying to get her to shit on our glass coffee table, while i lie underneath and watch! :D

Might as well take it to the next level...fuck the coffee table, open wide and swallow :chomp:

Anybody ever been sticking it to your girl then realized you gotta pee and it can't wait til she's done? I'm not about to go one step further with this....I'm just sayin that feeling sucks bad. LOL

Top Bottom