Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female AND on Xtreme tren

No one anywhere pushes or recommends them for women, which leaves us to pretty much have to "experiment" on ourselves sometimes.
I am very careful, and do run lots of milk thistle or liv52 for liver protectant.

too bad not more women come forward with what they have really done. there are a ton of muscle ladies out there, and lets be real, we all know it aint all nattie either.
teresa

bandit,

I would love to see a picture. If you are shy then at least the neck down. I am trying desperately to increase bicep size. (goal is 13 inches). The only things I have tried are Bold 200 and the Furz. (Bold yielded much better results). But am very cautious because remaining feminine is more important that size. Still interested in others successes.

rebecca d

Dermacrine is an exogenous hormone so ideally it should be cycled.

Not being facetious, but I'm starting to wonder if I've been ghosted in the Women's forum based on the almost complete lack of responses to anything I've posted since I came back a few weeks ago.

I heard bout the xtreme tren report on CBS news. You can google it up and watch it. They actually did 2 reports on it. Also they sent some to the lab and the doctor who tested it said its not a supplement, but an out and out steroid. He did not however confirm what was in it. Said it was very very close to the real steroid Trenbolone tho.
I am still running the xtreme tren off and on, usually 4 weeks on, 4-8 weeks off. am also running it at 2 caps day. Guess what, I am still a woman, no androgenic sides visible either. Furazadrol, ran it. Its weak, You would have to run it at at least 2-3 caps day, the guys run it lot higher than that which makes it very cost ineffective. I ran H-drol and loved it, ran it at 50mg day, no sides, good lean gains, fat loss, incredible pumps.
Ok, this should shock all, have been running xtreme tren stacked with 1 cap of M-drol, knockoff of Superdrol. Its awesome, its my second cycle, and my little 13.25" biceps are now 15" when pumped after an awesome workout. Still sound like a woman, look like a woman, and get lots and lots of compliments.
SO..........guys on here are right, things effect different people differently. Start small, work your way up. Keep diet in check, cardio, eat right, lift right, you can get big.

Probably the most important proviso to consider in this entire discussion. There's no guarantee of avoiding permanent androgenic sides irrespective of how careful you are. I think any woman who uses any androgen, legal or otherwise, needs to go into the cycle comfortable with the possibility of acquiring some permanent virilization.

Not being facetious, but I'm starting to wonder if I've been ghosted in the Women's forum based on the almost complete lack of responses to anything I've posted since I came back a few weeks ago.

Not in the least bit. I highly regard your thoughts on these subject. In fact when the topic came up you were the first person I thought off. I think as it stands right now you are the only woman here that has experence with dermacrine so you are pretty much the only one with first hand knowledge on the subject.

So what you have to say about it is more importent then the others if you ask me.

SO spill it :biggrin: whats your thoughts on it.

No one anywhere pushes or recommends them for women, which leaves us to pretty much have to "experiment" on ourselves sometimes.
I am very careful, and do run lots of milk thistle or liv52 for liver protectant.

too bad not more women come forward with what they have really done. there are a ton of muscle ladies out there, and lets be real, we all know it aint all nattie either.
teresa

Well the problem is if I even acted like I was going to give advice. Which I could since truthfully I know more about these otc steroids and sups then most do. I would be chastised by the masses.

So I tend to just throw out a bit of info and then scurry away lolol

Well the problem is if I even acted like I was going to give advice. Which I could since truthfully I know more about these otc steroids and sups then most do. I would be chastised by the masses.

So I tend to just throw out a bit of info and then scurry away lolol

But you do the right thing, and so many others across the world and in gyms all over tend to "push" things onto men, and women. I admire you for how you relate to others what "could" happen, thats very important, and thank you for saying things the way you do.

But you do the right thing, and so many others across the world and in gyms all over tend to "push" things onto men, and women. I admire you for how you relate to others what "could" happen, thats very important, and thank you for saying things the way you do.

NP :biggrin:

I think you're very knowledgeable. You're definitely not being ghosted here.

Top Bottom