Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female AND on Xtreme tren

Wow sounds like good results!
What are your plans when you stop taking it?
Someone should invent a product to help women avoid the crash and help their natural testosterone go back up.
*Somewhere Needto's ears are ringing...

Has been amazing, have added lots of muscle all over, reduced bodyfat, biceps are 15.25" pumped.

I just started taking this and I can already feel like I am adding on muscle. The only thing I was wondering is what would be best to stack this with or if I should even do that? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Been off the xtreme tren, and m-drol little over 2 weeks. I had read that the m-drol tends to carry over with the gains still coming. Bear in mind, i was running the xtreme tren 2 caps day, m-drol only 1 cap day. Fridays workout, biceps taped out at 15.5", and were pumped like I have never felt.
My plans after i am done getting as big as I want? I dont know really. I really have no desire to step on stage tho in competition, and besides, all that dieting is just not for me, been there done that years ago, when i was a prissy aerobics instructor. More fun gettin big. lol. Besides, its wayyyy too much fun going to the mall or walmart or anywhere else in a tight T back, and watch people point and stare or ask questions. I had no idea...............

Just took advantage of the BOGO on the Dermacrine. Not starting for a couple of weeks but will try and keep a log when I do. Thanks again for the info Needto.

Rebecca D

Just took advantage of the BOGO on the Dermacrine. Not starting for a couple of weeks but will try and keep a log when I do. Thanks again for the info Needto.

Rebecca D

I've been doing the recommended dose of Dermacrine (which is established for a man)for 25 days now, and my voice has gotten a bit deeper. I'd be very suprised if this isn't just temporary though since it's only just started and today is my last day on anyway. Just FYI though, large amounts of DHEA can virilize a bit it seems.

Top Bottom