Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female AND on Xtreme tren

Willow

What were your results. Strength gains?? Size gains??? Any other issues besides voice???

Rebecca D

Willow

What were your results. Strength gains?? Size gains??? Any other issues besides voice???

Rebecca D

Dermacrine is DHEA, which I believe is considered more of an androgenic steroid than an anabolic one, so it should be more of an aggression, energy and strength booster than a muscle size booster. That's pretty much what I've observed in all 3 cycles I've run it alone. Enormous gains in energy, drive, and focus during workouts. Very good strength gains, but very little muscular bodyweight gains. Girl I got very strong, but didn't get any bigger. Like 20% jump in my bench press in 30 days. Have tried high calories, moderate calories, and minimal calories for gaining, with no difference in muscle gain.

Now stack with with something more anabolic and I'd think it'd be a really potent stack for muscle building. Their 1-T Tren product combines DHEA with other AAS which I think are more purely anabolic.

As for sides, just a very slight appearance of acne on my shoulders and some itchiness in my nipples.

Appreciate the response. I'm going to start May 4th (assuming they arrive by then) and try to keep a log. I would like to gain some size but I also like strength gains so I can't wait to get started. I'm definitely intrigued by the 1-t and 1-t tren products but too scared of sides to venture there....Needto's warnings are keeping my experiments at a slow pace.
Besides, the dermacrine sounds like what I need as far as where I am in my workouts and diet.

Rebecca D

Appreciate the response. I'm going to start May 4th (assuming they arrive by then) and try to keep a log. I would like to gain some size but I also like strength gains so I can't wait to get started. I'm definitely intrigued by the 1-t and 1-t tren products but too scared of sides to venture there....Needto's warnings are keeping my experiments at a slow pace.
Besides, the dermacrine sounds like what I need as far as where I am in my workouts and diet.

Rebecca D

HAY HAY good to see you again girl. :biggrin: how you been?

Doing great. The dercamine arrived within three days. I am ready to go starting Monday. I just finished an 8 week "cutting" cycle (my first experiment with timing and limiting my carbs) and I was very pleased with the results. I keep toying with entering a local figure contest so I was seeing if I could pull off that strict of a diet. Actually went from 135 to 123 in 8 weeks. (Lifting combined with cardio from hell can wear a lady out). Now I'm ready to eat some more calories and see what the dercamine will do. I will try and keep weekly post since not many women have used this product.

Doing great. The dercamine arrived within three days. I am ready to go starting Monday. I just finished an 8 week "cutting" cycle (my first experiment with timing and limiting my carbs) and I was very pleased with the results. I keep toying with entering a local figure contest so I was seeing if I could pull off that strict of a diet. Actually went from 135 to 123 in 8 weeks. (Lifting combined with cardio from hell can wear a lady out). Now I'm ready to eat some more calories and see what the dercamine will do. I will try and keep weekly post since not many women have used this product.

That would be great. I know a lot of woman areound here are trying to find information on things like this. For a year or so we have had a few woman who have made it uncomfortable for others to talk about using products like this and steroids. We have put a stop to that crap and If I see any one (including staff) pushing to much or being a jerk about others using things like this. I will show them the door.

The site should be filled with all kinds of information. And being as we are a steroid board, I think steroids should be one of the man topics. Or products,boosters, what ever.

Glad to here you were able to stick to the hard diet girl. If you do get into a comp I will support you all the way. So keep a log of that to. And let me know about it.

I'm definitely intrigued by the 1-t and 1-t tren products but too scared of sides to venture there.

Has any lady ever tried Primordial performance's 1-T tren? My wife is considering trying it out. Would it be similar to the xtreme tren discussed on this thread? She already has a handful of pills to swallow everyday so she doesn't mind trying out a transdermal.

I ever tried this tren xtreme from american cell labs. It gave me a several side effects. My dosage is 2 caps everyday.

The negatives are, joints lubricant,easy to get cramps at calf, a lot of water retention(it occured after 5days),back acne, my eye vision!like a catarac,I don't know what it is. Bloating, increase estrogen a lot, increase store fat, voice lowered*slowly come back to normal when the cycle off,but my voices lower than before*,

The positives are, increase sex drives*i love it*, clitoris enlargement*after the cycle is over, it reduce slowly to normal*, strenght go up*after cycle is off,lost my strenght than on cycle especially bench press*,lean*much test in my body*

But everybody is different!
Just share my experienced

I don't like the bloating, it was too much. After the cycle I feel deppressed so much! I eat 5-htp to help my mood.

Good luck

Has any lady ever tried Primordial performance's 1-T tren? My wife is considering trying it out. Would it be similar to the xtreme tren discussed on this thread? She already has a handful of pills to swallow everyday so she doesn't mind trying out a transdermal.

Yes it would be the same only stronger.

Top Bottom