Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female AND on Xtreme tren

Yes, it is exactly the one that Musclemom pointed out. Thats the one that had better reviews even than ones using the acl original one. Now, do i know exactly what all is in it? nope. Not for sure, nowadays, who can be sure of anything.

Asked about dosages earlier. The acl brand lable says do not exceed 6 per day. Thats a crazy amount from what I have read. The xtreme tren says 1 to 3, do not exceed 3 per day. From what I can tell most big guys, the bodybuilders and powerlifters using it who average 225 pounds and up say that for them, 90mg (3 capsules day) is king right now. Some guys are only using 60, point is, gotta find what works.
Being female, 30mg is kicking a** for me for sure. lol.
I am also running milk thistle with this, both during and after, even tho it says is non-methylated, i have also read that it is, dont know for sure.
Have also read on numerous boards.......some say conversion rate to "nandralone" is 5.6% per 30mg. I doubt it as strong as this seems to be. Alot of higher post members everywhere have said it does not convert to "tren" but has tren like effects. Some have said it converts to almost something like deca, or durabolin, with even winstrol like actions. I dunno......but even alot say it converts to Dienelone (sp?) because the trade name is 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione , but on the bottle itself it lists it as: estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione which was the Finigenix formula.
Regardless, seems no one really knows for sure what it surely converts to for real. All i know is it has worked for many, and is working for me. Makes me wonder if any women have experimented with the finigenix formula as well, surely someone has?

Had some questions about this product. My fitness trainer wants me to go on this and I am for trying it out but this is what I want to achieve. I got some nice muscle on me right now but I do not want to get huge. I want to lose my last layer of fat, so about 7 pounds and I want to be ripped but not huge. What will the Xtreme Tren do and is it safe for liver and kidneys? I've been reading the posts and I noticed lots of people have been gaining lots of muscle weight, but have you been losing any fat along with that? Thanks.

Had some questions about this product. My fitness trainer wants me to go on this and I am for trying it out but this is what I want to achieve. I got some nice muscle on me right now but I do not want to get huge. I want to lose my last layer of fat, so about 7 pounds and I want to be ripped but not huge. What will the Xtreme Tren do and is it safe for liver and kidneys? I've been reading the posts and I noticed lots of people have been gaining lots of muscle weight, but have you been losing any fat along with that? Thanks.

Welcome to EF.

Have you ever done any type of steroid or prohormone before? Anavar, Winny?

If not, i'm not sure you would want to start out with tren. Does your trainer have other female clients on this that you could talk to?

Prohormone`s more often then not gives a female more sides then gains as they are typically designed for men to work with there body chemistery not with the females.

Curious about the 1-t tren product. Would this be a good product for women???

Rebecca D

Hell no. That is a tren compound. I would not advice a woman to use tren ans like wise would not have then use 1-t-tren ether.

If you had to use a pro then I would go with Furazadrol
Non of the sponsors on ef sell it that I know of though.

Furazadrol=winny.

It differs from stanozolol by having a furazan ring system in place of the pyrazole and the mythelation has been removed. By making these changes it has been made legal.

I do not advice the use of this to any woman. But Hay you are your own person.

NEEDTO,

The reason I'm curious is I did a bottle of the Furazadrol with minimal results. I've done 2 cycles of Bold 200 with decent results. The Bold did cause acne and an irregular period but nothing else that I noticed. I have lifted for 10 years and have always ate a healthy diet. I have really started to work on my diet the past 6 months to get to the level of a competitor. I have never competed but several friends at the gym have started and I wouldn't mind trying a masters division. My point....besides illegals and the Furazadrol, what could I use to gain a little more muscle? I noticed you said beastrol was better than var, but is it okay for us ladies. A few of the ladies I work out with take anavar but I'm a little afraid of anything illegal. Is var the best bet, should I try the Furazadrol again? Not looking to do anything anytime soon but just gathering as much info as possible from people who know more than me.

Rebecca D:verygood:

Top Bottom