Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female AND on Xtreme tren

Newbie here with a quick question so forgive my ignorance if it seems obvious. :)

While on Xtreme, did you take any other supplements? Creatine, fat burner for water retention, etc.? MultiV is a given but was wondering about the others. Thanks in advance!

Newbie here with a quick question so forgive my ignorance if it seems obvious. :)

While on Xtreme, did you take any other supplements? Creatine, fat burner for water retention, etc.? MultiV is a given but was wondering about the others. Thanks in advance!

You could take all of this. Also needtobuildmuscle.com has tren-tfo that is the same but more pure and cheaper.

You could take all of this. Also needtobuildmuscle.com has tren-tfo that is the same but more pure and cheaper.

Thanks. I wasn't sure if it would have an effect on how much work the liver needs to do. Should you take something like milk thistle as well? even if you only take the min 30mg?

Thanks. I wasn't sure if it would have an effect on how much work the liver needs to do. Should you take something like milk thistle as well? even if you only take the min 30mg?

the 4-9 estra which is the active compound in ether product is a no methylated compound and cause no extra stress to the liver.

To bandit98 and the other ladies who have tried the legal version of TREN,
Was there any side effects as far as libido is concerned?

It is WAY stronger than Var. Not even the same planet. Tren is advanced for men!

While that product is analogous to actual TA, it is not nearly as strong, so I'm not certain it's much stronger than anavar. More androgenic I'd say, but in my experience not more anabolic.

Top Bottom