Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female AND on Xtreme tren

bandit98

Hi to all of you. On here on hubbies sign in, and been reading casually on here for some time and lots of other boards. Have not to date seen any women experimenting or daring to try this stuff, and if they have, they apparently are not talking or whatever. So, have bit the bullet and am doing it myself, against husbands better wishes, so oh well.
Me, 44 year old married white female, 5'7", lol, used to be around 125-130 pounds few years back when was teaching aerobics like crazy. Got into the weightlifting hard about 4 years ago, been on creatine, nitric, glutamine and whey protein 3 x day for quite some time now. Last couple of years, I have changed alot, a whole lot. Eating right, protein intake at over 2 grams day per bodyweight and I lift as heavy as i can with the low reps, bulking so to speak. I wanna be BIG. ok. Bottom line. Bodyweight before xtreme tren was around 158.
Biceps which were "stuck" at 13.25 - 13.5" maxed and pumped at most. Never ever done steroids, and dont wanna get busted, so thats out. Read on Xtreme tren till crosseyed, and the 19-nor and women things.
Doing it now. Started 10 days ago, changes thus far are UNREAL and frankly hard to believe. No sides to speak of yet, watching closely, dosing at 30mg 1xday.
Legs and butt leaning out awesome. Chest, Shoulders, Back, Biceps, nothing short of amazing transformation going on. Last nite after arm workout, pushed tape measure to 14.25" of rock hard solid muscle at 167 pounds. Will keep you all posted since i am the guinea pig of my choosing here lol, but welcome input as well.
To give you an idea, yes, I am looking in this little oklahoma town, very big for a woman around here. Shopping.........for some reason, men, and women both stare and while i am attractive anyway but they arent looking at attractiveness for sure lol, also have already been asked several times this week if i am on roids and how i am getting so huge so fast, its like i am just exploding on this stuff. Husband is not believing his own eyes because he just thinks what is happening cannot be happening so fast so suddenly...........funny watching his face.
Any thoughts? No, am not crazy woman, just wanna be BIG.
Not really looking for nasty rude comments, just decent thoughts/advice? Or any other women tried this and not commented on it?

I can't wait to hear the responses to your post! I have been curious as to the outcome of a lady on Tren. I support your decision and if you aren't experiencing any sides that's great. Also you are 44 and can do what you want, right?

Go Girl!!!!

Well sign up under your own account and I will give you a free plat. Moght as well join under your own account and be a part of the family. We would love to hear from you everyday on this subject.

Are you taking this?
http://www.americell-labs.com/trenxtreme.html

I have never heard of it before? I am curious to know how you respond to it. How long o the directions say to take it for?

And BTW, i want to be massive too, but I am the biggest hard gainer in the world. :) I only have 12' arms at 5'10. SO you are doing great!!!

No no no! Promise it is not spam ad, would never do that, why would I? sheesh. and its not american cell, its the knockoff, dont know if i can say name of it on here without getting in trouble, but not the acl, supposed to be identical, and actually has better reviews from users if you do alot of research in to it. Went 2 years back on it before taking the plunge.

I appreciate the comments from all of you very much, and thank you for telling me I am doing great on my biceps too. I thought 14.25" was still tiny for me! lol. I am new to arms, chest, back, lats and traps being this big, but esp the biceps seem to get zeroed in on, is this why i keep getting stared at everywhere i go because i broke the 14" mark????????? kinda fun.

again, i promise, no spammer here. I love the way am feeling on it, very very much stronger too. Talked to hubbie, he just told me can have his signon, he was helping me research too what to use, not use etc. Lots of good stories on some women and 19-nor products, I now see why.
And if any of you are women thinking bout it, all i can say is go for it, if you start to see or feel any virilaztion signs, Just stop! Thats my best advice.

bandit98 said:
No no no! Promise it is not spam ad, would never do that, why would I? sheesh. and its not american cell, its the knockoff, dont know if i can say name of it on here without getting in trouble, but not the acl, supposed to be identical, and actually has better reviews from users if you do alot of research in to it. Went 2 years back on it before taking the plunge.

I appreciate the comments from all of you very much, and thank you for telling me I am doing great on my biceps too. I thought 14.25" was still tiny for me! lol. I am new to arms, chest, back, lats and traps being this big, but esp the biceps seem to get zeroed in on, is this why i keep getting stared at everywhere i go because i broke the 14" mark????????? kinda fun.

again, i promise, no spammer here. I love the way am feeling on it, very very much stronger too. Talked to hubbie, he just told me can have his signon, he was helping me research too what to use, not use etc. Lots of good stories on some women and 19-nor products, I now see why.
And if any of you are women thinking bout it, all i can say is go for it, if you start to see or feel any virilaztion signs, Just stop! Thats my best advice.

That sounds good, you should definitely mention the brand name. It would help out those that would like to buy it. Also is it available in stores? or only online?

Funny I thought you were talking about Tren at first, then I thought, no it must be something else :)

Top Bottom