Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fell off the clean diet wagon last night

Jay1 said:
Ate 3 slices on tuesday and felt like shit.

Funny thing is...I felt great, and feel great today. It might be in my head...but I think I look a little leaner. Maybe it just has something to do with relieving a little stress...of which I have a lot recently...and i NEVER get stressed.

Is it me or does this thread look like an AA meeting.

BOB: I'm bob and I have a diet problem

ALL: Hi Bob

BOB: I just ate an entire box of little debbie strawberry rolls..I was doing so good and hadn't fallen off the wagon for 12 weeks!

Hi, my names UA_Iron and I have an eating problem....

hahah, I messed up too last night. PIgged out on some girl scout cookies, the samoas, soooo good.

WTF? LOL, I screwed up last night two - hit Wendy's for a double and a frosty. And i been doing so good.

well I had my slice for lunch. feel pretty crappy about it, my stomach is not used to being "full". Definitely not doing that again for a while. Hopefully that cheese or tomato paste or sausage had some nutrients in it that I might have been deficient in..

nah, probably not. :)

UA_Iron said:
Hi, my names UA_Iron and I have an eating problem....

hahah, I messed up too last night. PIgged out on some girl scout cookies, the samoas, soooo good.

dude, samoas are the bomb! i bought 10 boxes from a lady's daughter in my office and they were gone in a week...and Im not one for sharing :p

Well with all these good bros messing up last night then I have to blame it on the half moon!!! Yeah thats it...damn half moon does it everytime...well at least we can stay strong for another month!

Yossarian2000 said:
dude, samoas are the bomb! i bought 10 boxes from a lady's daughter in my office and they were gone in a week...and Im not one for sharing :p

One week!? it took you that long? hahah, I could polish off a box in 2 or three sittings probably. They are awesome though, I just cant say no...

Top Bottom