Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

feeling totally, completely hopeless :(

getnfit06 said:
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I am gonna try Daisy girls diet, but am a little unsure about amounts. I am 5' tall and right now about 116lbs (which is the MOST i've ever weighed) :-[ I am not a muscular person at all, i wonder if I could even develop a muscle. My mom has always been overweight and NO MUSCLE just cellulite. I am looking more and more like her all the time. I am scared!
I'm thinking I should eat a little less than her plan probably??? she's much taller than I.
What can i put on chicken breasts? I like chicken but not so much the white meat ;p What is a good thing to put on them to juicy and flavor them up, because i'm not disciplined enough to eat something that tastes blah, just because it will help me.
Oh and the kids are Gabi-almost 14, chase-11, pierce-8 :heart:

I am almost 5'4" and weigh between 64-66 kg/140-145 lb right now, but I can wear a UK size 8-10 or US size 6-8 (even smaller, depends on the cut and fabric).

The numbers on the scale are irrelevant, like you have seen, your mom is mostly cellulite, that is fat being pushed through the connective tissue.

I can hit you up with some flavourings for chicken as well.

Ooops, sorry, my computer is throwing a wobbler and not doing cut and paste.

In the stickies in the top of this forum there is one that says: links to top threads.

The last link in it is one I posted called, help to sort out your diet.

That is where the shopping list is.

I also posted a list of various herbs and spices that work really well to make basic foods more interesting.

It really is dead easy when you get into it.

There is also a couple of BMR calculators that give you an idea of how many calories you need to be eating every day, I think there are three different versions, which one you use right now will not make a huge difference, just pick the one you find the easiest and give it a go.

Ok I have got to start tomorrow! :)
I will post up what I eat, even if I screw up. I've got to be accountable ;p
Thanks guys!

Ms getin06 NOWHERE will you find a more helpfull, supportive group of people trying to help you meet YOUR fitness goals.

Top Bottom