Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

feeling totally, completely hopeless :(

getnfit06 said:
thanks everyone!! I just don't know what plan to follow :(

Do you mean weights?

You train at home?

I was thinking about your diet, I have tried a few things, one was carb cycling, but all it did was send me into major cravings.

You may have the same thing with low carb diets.

Not really. I just don't know what to eat , how much and when.
That is so hard for me. The only think I know is low carb. I have done it in the past and succeeded. But this time I am having a tough time. It's great until I allow myself a little something and then.. BOOM!

getnfit06 said:
Not really. I just don't know what to eat , how much and when.
That is so hard for me. The only think I know is low carb. I have done it in the past and succeeded. But this time I am having a tough time. It's great until I allow myself a little something and then.. BOOM!

I would highly recommend you get a copy of Tom Venuto's Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle.

If you like, post up what you eat in a typical day, or two (keep a food diary), and the ladies could make suggestions.

Tatyana said:
I would highly recommend you get a copy of Tom Venuto's Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle.

If you like, post up what you eat in a typical day, or two (keep a food diary), and the ladies could make suggestions.

^^ What she said.

I know how confusing and frustating your feelings are as I had had them FOR YEARS!!!

... that is, until I became more educated about eating properly for MY particular goals and NOT over-training by beating the hell out of myself for hours on end on a DAILY basis.

I have been able to maintain my physique at an "acceptable happy" level for me (meaning no modeling or competing just me being happy in my own skin pretty much all the time with "reality check" adjustments - you know the kind wear you put on a pair of jeans that fit the last time you wore them, now you got that bit of "I REALLY needa cut back on the cookies and icecream" overhang? :lmao: ) for TEN YEARS. I had pretty much TWENTY YEARS of yo-yo dieting/starving/fad diets/waaaaaaaaaay over the top beating the hell of myself in the gym/eating disorder NIGHTMARE before this decade which was preceded by TEN YEARS of being a fat kid.

...And this is with the some pretty severe health issues for the last ten years....

So, If I could do it... ANYONE can. :)

I will definitely check that out. Where can i find that at?
Thanks to everyone that responded, u guys are greaaaaaattt! ; )

getnfit06 said:
I will definitely check that out. Where can i find that at?
Thanks to everyone that responded, u guys are greaaaaaattt! ; )

It's an e-book, so google Tom Venuto or Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle.

He also sends out weekly or monthly blogs that are really interesting.

oh, thanks I found it!
Gonna have to wait a little while b4 purchasing though. lol
living paycheck to paycheck right now.
Thanks again! :)

Don't let waiting on the book keep you from moving ahead TODAY.

Please post up your diet here on the board and you will get more than enough helpfull guidance. And you will come to see that by the time the book arrives you will have already changed your outlook on food and fitness which will make the book more easy to digest.... no pun intended! :)

Top Bottom