Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"fat fast"

I guess you may be right. Hell I dont know lol, I wouldnt mind trying it for 6 weeks but I dont think I could handle only liquid meals. I may experiment with it using only chicken, tuna, eggs, and flaxseed oil. Something like this:
Meal 1- 3 whole eggs, 2oz chicken
Meal 2,3,4 - 1 can tuna, 1tblspn flax
Meal 5- 6oz chicken 1 tblspn flax

The ratio like this would still be the same give or take just a few grams on each side. I may try it for 4-6 weeks and see what happens. Im 5'5" and weigh 190@ 15-17%BF. I would like to see if I could get down to 8-10%BF or so. We will see.

I did it last year with great results and I had next to no rebound effect at all. Lost about 20 pounds and just under 4 inches off my waist in 34 days with no loss in muscles size.

After I only gained about 5 pounds back. The key is to introduce carbs slowly after you finish.

I have seen many be successful with this diet.

I am on day 3 of it again right now.

I am doing the exact same thing as I did a year ago except for adding a few more calories as I have put on a lot of weight this past year.

I take 6 protein shakes a day and 6 tablespoons of flax oil a day. Every second day for supper I have chicken breasts and salad with Caesar dressing. All the time I make sure my calories stay below 1600/day.

I take a fat burner 3 times day.
5g of glutamine in each shake
5g of Creatine in each shake
a mulitvitamin
and take something to preserve your muscle, weather it be gear, androsol, methoxy, tribex or any products like that. Last year i used methoxy and tribex and I didn't lose any muscle and actually increased a few lifts. This year I am using some gear.

I kept my training the same as I did in the mass building as I wanna make sure I don't start dropping strength. 5 days a week with one bodypart per day. I do cardio 4-5 times a week for between 30-50 minutes.

I will keep updating my progress.

big dawg your taking 1600 calories per how much bodyweight. and leanbodyweight???? so i can kinda get an idea thanks

nclifter6feet6 said:
big dawg your taking 1600 calories per how much bodyweight. and leanbodyweight???? so i can kinda get an idea thanks

I started at 237, no idea of what my BF% is.

Well Ive decided this is the diet Im going to do. I am going to attempt to stay on it for 6-8weeks. Im not going to use protein shakes only though. I am going to do mine like this

Meal 1: 3 whole eggs
Meals 2,3,4: 1 can of tuna+1tablespoon Flaxseed oil
Meal 5: 30g of whey protein+1tablespoon Flaxseed oil

The calories and amount of protein/fats are exactly the same but I cant take only liquid meals lol. I will keep you guys posted on my results if you wish. Just let me know. It will be at least another week before I start it, maybe longer. I injured my back two weeks ago and havent lifted in 2 weeks. I go to the doc Friday to see if Im going to be ok. If he clears me to lift I will be back lifting on Monday. If that is the case(which I ask all of you to pray for me that it will happen lol)then I will start the diet the following Monday. I want to get at least a week of lifting light to get back into it before I start dieting. But enough of my rambling on.

I don't understand how you can train effectively on this diet, but otherwise it looks excellent on paper. What about including some pre-workout carbs, say 30g 30 minutes before training (this would make it a low calorie TKD, I guess)? This would only add 120 calories, and you could just decrease fat calories to make up for it. It could prevent muscle loss during training. On this low of calories, it seems like one would easily return to ketosis after training.

solidj55 said:
Meal 1: 3 whole eggs
Meals 2,3,4: 1 can of tuna+1tablespoon Flaxseed oil
Meal 5: 30g of whey protein+1tablespoon Flaxseed oil
Have you thought about ordering some micellar casein for this diet instead of using whey? On non-ketogenic diets, slowly digesting proteins lead to more assimilation and less gluconeogenesis. I assume casein would also be better on a ketogenic diet like this, too. Casein would have as much glutamine and BCAA's as whey, but digest more steadily. The brain uses glucose at a constant, slow pace, and the brain is also the main source of glucose at rest. Training is another story.

Top Bottom