Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

expectations?

el capitan

hey guys. working up the nerve to start my first cycle, but wondering what to expect. have any of you seen any sites with before-and-after pictures? i suck at visualizing what a certain weight or gain looks like, so i thought pictures showing what to expect (or at least what's possible) might help me get over the nerves. of course, i know everyone is different and the gear, supps, training, diet affect the outcome.

planning on 200mg deca for 12 weeks with dbol (not sure how much yet) for the first 4 weeks.

i'm a 6'0", 165 lb stringbean and i've been training hard for the past couple of years, so it's about time i had some serious gains coming my way.

thanks guys.

you should try to hook up with mustang 18-i hope he sees this post, he could probably fix you up. guys one of the many gurus on this board. good luck finding what you need.

I do not know of any sites with before and after pics but you could always look as Muscle-Tech ads :D
As for the cycle I would up the Deca to 300-400mg/week for 10 weeks and you could do the D-Bol at 25-30mg/Day for the first 4-5 weeks of your cycle. The most important thing when trying to add mass is your DIET. Make sure you get about 2 grams of Protein per pound of body weight and eat like a horse(All clean foods) Egg whites, pasta, potatoes, rice, tuna, lean red meats, fish, chicken, turkey, fruits, vegtables, begals, peanut butter, protein shakes are all good foods to eat. E-mail or PM me if you have any other questions. Best of luck!

M18

Last edited:
thanks for the info. will pm you, mustang. how'd you guys finally decide to start with AS? just jump in? doing lots of research these days, but i don't know anyone personally who's done it.

and thanks for not flaming me right away (though i'm sure i'll catch it later from someone else). was a little leery of posting, lest i get yelled at! haha.

I do not know many people that juice either. I started doing research and posting on these boards and I finally decided I was going to do my first cycle and grow BIGGER :D I was a great feeling:cool:

M18

Top Bottom