Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doc put me on Testosterone Cypionate

thats likely too high of a trt dose... what kind of doctor did you go to for this? what kind of doctor would not go over all the symptoms you have and what kind of improvements you are going to have from your treatment?? ive never heard of a doctor not going over all of this with a patient

Yesterday, my doctor gave me my first ever shot of Testosterone Cypionate. It was 1cc, which I believe is 200mg. What should I expect from this, if anything at all, in terms of mood and sex drive (which I got it for), and strength, muscle gain, and body fat? How long before this kicks in? Other info: test level was 211 ng/dl, prolactin was 19. Was on Androgel for three months (to no avail) and been on Dostinex for ten days (half a tab twice a week, which made me feel better almost immediately) Thanks OXO
expect your whole life to change and feel like a man again

I remember being at a clinic and they ran bloods and was like 200mg it is they didn't care just wanted my money

Top Bottom